Which wars are next on the Republican's Agenda? Iran? Syria? Someplace else?

The title of this thread should read: 'Which Wars are next on the Republican and Democrats' agenda?'

That would be the decision of the Commander in Chief who is currently a Democrat not a Republican.

Yeah, but we need to know now to make an informed decision this fall. Which countries does Romney consider important enough to invade? Sounds like a dynamite debate question. Should be good for a couple of minutes of ummms and errrs! :cool:

I guess this OP is assuming his Dear Leader is going down in November. The Polls are beginning to show he's probably correct in assuming that.

I guess this OP is assuming his Dear Leader is going down in November. The Polls are beginning to show he's probably correct in assuming that.

No, it's more in the way of informing the electorate as to which countries Ron Paul's party intends to invade next. :cool:

Republicans will attack Iran if they get the chance and they will do it even if it is their last act as a national political party.

I think the republicans are hellbent on increasing the warmongering in Afghanistan, blowing up Libya, air strikes on a half dozen countries and sending troops of Uganda.

Oh wait all that already happened under Obama? Silly me!

I think the republicans are hellbent on increasing the warmongering in Afghanistan, blowing up Libya, air strikes on a half dozen countries and sending troops of Uganda.

You miss the point. What's Romney's list? They're apparently agitating over Syria, at least THIS week!

No, it's more in the way of informing the electorate as to which countries Ron Paul's party intends to invade next. :cool:

Oh such silly people. Waging War is a long cherished American Pastime. Both Parties do it, and they do it often. The U.S. has been at War for the last 70yrs. straight. And both Parties have waged it. Perpetual War is something both Parties agree on. This OP and many others will one day grow up and realize that. For many, it takes several years for them to figure things out. There is one thing we know for certain. And that is, there will be more War no matter which Party is in power. That's the way the MIC and Globalist Elite want it. It is what it is.

His Military responses to various situations have been remarkably measured when compared to the overblown expeditions that republicans like to mount, of course a war does not become profitable unless it generates huge new contracts.

His Military responses to various situations have been remarkably measured when compared to the overblown expeditions that republicans like to mount, of course a war does not become profitable unless it generates huge new contracts.

I'm sure when Obama sends troops to soon to be oil rich countries, it's purely for his love of the children, Bush was the one after oil.

Large Oil Reserves Discovered in Uganda, Troops Sent For ‘Humanitarian Intervention’ | Death and Taxes

Reports indicate that Kony and his dispicable cronies have been hiding for years. However, last week President Obama announced that, without consulting congress, he has authorized the deployment of some 100 ”combat-equipped U.S. forces” to the country in order to fight and hopefully kill or capture the vicious militant who has an international warrant for crimes against humanity.

Earlier this year, at least 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil were discovered along Uganda’s border. The Economist reports that the country expects to earn $2 billion a year beginning in 2015.

Libya, along with being plagued by Muammar Gadaffi’s injustice, is also the site of massive oil reserves: the largest in Africa. And again, Gadaffi’s atrocious human rights record didn’t begin in the months or years before our invasion there. It had been happening for decades.

I'm sure when Obama sends troops to soon to be oil rich countries, it's purely for his love of the children, Bush was the one after oil.

Large Oil Reserves Discovered in Uganda, Troops Sent For ‘Humanitarian Intervention’ | Death and Taxes

Reports indicate that Kony and his dispicable cronies have been hiding for years. However, last week President Obama announced that, without consulting congress, he has authorized the deployment of some 100 ”combat-equipped U.S. forces” to the country in order to fight and hopefully kill or capture the vicious militant who has an international warrant for crimes against humanity.

Earlier this year, at least 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil were discovered along Uganda’s border. The Economist reports that the country expects to earn $2 billion a year beginning in 2015.

Libya, along with being plagued by Muammar Gadaffi’s injustice, is also the site of massive oil reserves: the largest in Africa. And again, Gadaffi’s atrocious human rights record didn’t begin in the months or years before our invasion there. It had been happening for decades.

So he's protecting Oil reserves and doing it cheaper? Republicans ought to be thrilled.

Yet, oddly enough, it's obama talking about intervention in Syria and somehow, in the dank labryrinth that is the democrat mind, it's Romney.

Ahhh, I see the problem for the left.. you are unable to differentiate between hyperbolic bullshit and 'information'. Now I get why you support Obama.

So he's protecting Oil reserves and doing it cheaper? Republicans ought to be thrilled.

I'm not a republican, I'm one of these weirdos who's against warmongering whether it's done by Bush or your hero.

You know, what you guys pretend to be during campaign seasons. Like this thread for example.

Like Viet Nam? :eusa_whistle:

Ahhh, I see the problem for the left.. you are unable to differentiate between hyperbolic bullshit and 'information'. Now I get why you support Obama.

So, is the "hyperbolic BS" the charge that he's ignoring a humanitarian nightmare or that he's secretly getting ready to invade? If I've got a problem, it's in keeping up with which one it is this week. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back