Which USMB Posters would you let baby sit your kids?

Swagger/Blagger would dress like this:

yukon.jpg

Make them play this:

yukon.gif

Make them eat these:

P8040036.jpg

And drive them home in this:

1-4.jpg

And why!

*(Thread inspired from Radioman's comment to me when I told him to drive up from Atlanta to Indy for the wedding, he said he didn't have a babysitter, I told him to have LK Eder or Toro watch his kids, he said:

lol, they'd wind up being addicted to maple syrup and have strange compulsions to take over the world.

So, who would you want watching your kids and why?

I thought public school teachers were babysitters?

No, that would be social workers. School teachers in this day and age are essentially zoo keepers.

And why!

*(Thread inspired from Radioman's comment to me when I told him to drive up from Atlanta to Indy for the wedding, he said he didn't have a babysitter, I told him to have LK Eder or Toro watch his kids, he said:

lol, they'd wind up being addicted to maple syrup and have strange compulsions to take over the world.

I thought public school teachers were babysitters?

No, that would be social workers. School teachers in this day and age are essentially zoo keepers.

I suppose that explains why the majority of the people I meet have the intellectual capacity of a monkey.

And why!

:D

On the upside, Radio's boy would be the best ice skater in the metro Atlanta region!

I have a boy?

And why!

:D

On the upside, Radio's boy would be the best ice skater in the metro Atlanta region!

I have a boy?

Typo!

She'll be the gold medal winner in women's figure skating at the 2026 Winter Olympics!

I think perhaps my kids are more qualified to babysit USMB posters, rather than the inverse, at appreciable rates, of course.....~S~

Echo Zulu would be a disastrous choice for a babysitter. As she'd be too busy cross-referencing my IP address on USMB to notice that the infant in her care was drinking out of the toilet.

Last edited:
He doesn't post here anymore but I would let xotoxi watch my kids. He's a doctor and could explain all of those bodily functions to them.

Forum List

Back