Which U.S. President Inherited The Worst Mess From His Predecessor?

and which President has done the least in his first term to HELP a mess he inherited?

OBAMA..

but hey maybe we can hope he'll do something with his second that doesn't call for spending us into more dept and have his comrades in arms take the boots off the neck of the people in this country..you know............FORWARD instead of BACKWARD

don't hold your breaths though he is still calling for MORE TAXES like that will help THIS economy, that's his wonderful tunnel vision

and which President has done the least in his first term to HELP a mess he inherited?

OBAMA..

but hey maybe we can hope he'll do something with his second that doesn't call for spending us into more dept and have his comrades in arms take the boots off the neck of the people in this country..you know............FORWARD instead of BACKWARD

don't hold your breaths though he is still calling for MORE TAXES like that will help THIS economy, that's his wonderful tunnel vision

and fdr could fit this one as well

One generation later and ss is broke.

Reagan 1980: high inflation and high unemployment at the same time. According to Keynesians, stagflation was not possible.

I vote Reagan too

But I think the OP was just born during the Obama administration so he wouldn't know anything else..

I'd agree with Obama and FDR. The Meltdown was close to being as bad as the Depression in terms of how close we came to the complete collapse of our financial system, perhaps worse in its long-term ramifications due to the symbiotic nature of the global economy; and Obama also had to clean up two fucked up, expensive, insane, destructive wars.

I'm not an Obama fan, but trying to deny he walked into a shit storm of historic proportions is nothing more than partisan political dishonesty.

Last edited:
Obama 2012

8% unemployment for 4 years

Record number of people on food stamps and in poverty

Terrorists killing our people with impunity because of a video

Last edited:
obama inherited a mess that he and the democratic congress helped to created 2007 and 2008 by design. Who else would gain an advantage with a bad economy and a Republican as president?

Interesting thesis. What legislation did Dems in Congress pass during that time which resulted in the 09 recession?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo]Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqSXsNJzRM]Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back