Which Turkey Will Obama Pardon: Holder, Rice or Clapper?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Which Turkey Will Obama Pardon: Holder, Rice or Clapper?​

MOTUS
11-21-2012

Here I am, back in time for Thanksgiving.(snip)
And there is so much to be thankful for around here. Take the other day for example; Lady M took time out of her busy post-reelection schedule to celebrate the arts and humanities in a recycled Zero + Maria Cornejo frock with our signature boob belt.

To update the look from the first wearing, we matched it up this time around with ankle belts as well, and midnight blue/black nail polish with the new squared-off nail tip look. Very au courant.

Big Guy got back late last night from his very successful, if boring, ASEAN conference.

(snip)
With Hillary dispatched to the Mideast to clean up the latest mess resulting in “Palestinians being massacred all week” (if you believe Whoopi-lodge–accusations-first-ask-for clarification-of-facts-later-Goldberg) Big Guy is freed up to handle more pressing matters of state. Such as pardoning the official White House turkeys later this afternoon.

I thought originally the pardons might include some of the rather large bird brains around here:
Butt I guess it’s just Cobbler and Gobbler, this year’s not-for-Thanksgiving-dinner birds sent in for today’s Big White photo op.

Still, I’m surprised we couldn’t find at least one turkey-of-color to pardon(snip)

Moving on to other pressing matters of State ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday and feast: Lady M will be “receiving” the official Big White holiday tree at 11:00 am today. I can’t wait. it’s generally the only time all year that I don’t need to worry about trying to make her butt look small.

If you catch my drift.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Michelle Obama's Mirror: Pardoning Our Turkeys

It better not be Clapper...since that will make him a racist.

Now with Rice he avoids being a women hater along with the racist card, so odds are Rice....but she is like sticky Rice and hard to get off him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back