Which Trump Surrogate Liar Do You Bleev?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
On one channel, a surrogate says Trump is talking about pardons: "I’m in the Oval Office with the president last week and we were talking about that, he says he brought that up, but he doesn’t have to be pardoned, there’s nobody around him that has to be pardoned. "

When you switch over to another channel, another surrogate is saying Trump is absolutely, positively not talking about pardons!

"But, I want to be clear on this, George, we have not, and continue to have not, conversations with the President of the United States regarding pardons. Pardons have not been discussed and pardons are not on the table."

On one channel, a surrogate says Trump is talking about pardons: "I’m in the Oval Office with the president last week and we were talking about that, he says he brought that up, but he doesn’t have to be pardoned, there’s nobody around him that has to be pardoned. "

When you switch over to another channel, another surrogate is saying Trump is absolutely, positively not talking about pardons!

"But, I want to be clear on this, George, we have not, and continue to have not, conversations with the President of the United States regarding pardons. Pardons have not been discussed and pardons are not on the table."

and?

I think in this case, it was Trump's greasy lawyer who lied. Before he went and lied on national TV Sunday morning, claiming no one is talking about pardons, he should have read Trump's tweet from 4:35 am which blows his lie right out of the water.

trump_tweet_pardon.jpg

"While all agree..."

and?

Oh, that's right. You Chumps BEG to be lied to.

I forgot.

The President's lawyer lied on national TV.

I wonder if that's an ethics violation.

I think in this case, it was Trump's greasy lawyer who lied. Before he went and lied on national TV Sunday morning, claiming no one is talking about pardons, he should have read Trump's tweet from 4:35 am which blows his lie right out of the water.

trump_tweet_pardon.jpg

"While all agree..."
no he didn't lie.

and?

I forgot.

how did he lie? President tweeted why think of that? not sure what you think happened. but you do have a libturd mind, you know, one one sits on.

Trump TWEETED about pardons. Trump said "all agree". Trump's mouthpiece says, "He brought that up".

Trump's lawyer lies and says pardons? We no talk pardons. Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?

Trump TWEETED about pardons. Trump said "all agree". Trump's mouthpiece says, "He brought that up".

Trump's lawyer lies and says pardons? We no talk pardons. Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?
well perhaps the lawyers never did? It's my point. how can he lie if he wasn't in on a discussion? you guys need better things to do with your time then look for cling ons on your asses.

I bet you "bleeved" the Beast.:biggrin:

and?

I forgot.

how did he lie? President tweeted why think of that? not sure what you think happened. but you do have a libturd mind, you know, one one sits on.

Trump did, according to his tweet (an official White House statement) that he discussed pardons and "we all agree" on presidential pardon policy. Maybe Trump did not discuss this with his lawyer.

Now, that begs the question, who did agree with him on pardons and were any of those who discussed it with him are lawyers? If I were suddenly insane and serving as President, I think a lawyer or two in such a discussion would be prudent.

It must be exhausting carrying the water for such a reckless, petulant little man!

He did, but then Putin got him to stay home and sit it out

Why should I bleev any liar just because you do?

What does Kushners real estate business have to do with Hillary being a criminal? Can someone explain that to me?

The video of Trump's lawyer lying, and very emphatically so, should be an object lesson to every Trump Chump.

These people have no qualms about lying to the public. None at all.

They hold you in utter contempt.

Forum List

Back