Which Streaming Radio Sites Do You Like?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I listen to the radio most of the time. It's better than TV because I can roam the house or garage and do something else while I listen, I'm not tied to an idiot box. TV isn't really good for "Background Noise" anyway you know what I mean?

My main internet streaming site is "Streaming Radio Guide"
Radio Stations Streaming on the Internet
All kinds of genres' are listed. Talk, Sports, Religion and even NPR.
Inside the categories you can click under "What's Playing Now" and all the shows will list in alphabetical order. You can even list then according to states as well.

I like Pandora for music, Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. Been listening to this station for a few years now. You can choose stations according to genre or you can create your own station. Just enter a song or an artist and the station will play songs from that artist and other songs that are similar. My stations range all the way from Louis Armstrong to Black Label Society.

One station I can't seem to find on the internet though, 92.1 Classic Country. I know it's a franchised station because they have them all over the US, I just can't seem to find a streaming site on the internet. I know there are other classic country stations, I just like their lineup and playlist.

What say you? What do like to listen to on The Interwebs?

I don't listen to online radio, usually I need to listen to stuff while working on pet projects which if something else is playing in the background would get distractive, mostly I just listen to my music collection (copied CDs that I own) on shuffle when not working with audio. My music tastes are too eclectic for radio of any sort really. ;)

Forum List

Back