Which state is the most fucked up politically?

I don't pay much attention to what's happening in states other than my own. The news concerning North Carolina hasn't hit me as favorable with a whole lot of control being amassed by the state and out of local hands. Not sure how Alaska is coping with lower oil prices, that has got to have taken a big chunk of their state's revenue. My impression of New Jersey being corrupt was reinforced by the recent trial regarding the closure of lanes for political punishment. They've got some real idiots running that state.

24/7 Wall Street has these listed lowest on the their list of best run states.

46. Alabama
47. Rhode Island
48. Mississippi
49. Illinois
50. New Mexico
The Best and Worst Run States in America: A Survey of All 50

I would think it would be between New York, Illinois, and California, any other candidates? My birth state of Michigan was up there too, but it looks like they're making some changes and moving in the right direction. Tough call, still gotta go with CA tho.

Just judging from the recent election results, it would be Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri and Ohio--LOL. Aka the Rust belt, who believed that Trump was going to bring back manufacturing--that has mostly moved to China. When he is held hostage by China, by owning hotels there--LOL
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

News and current events are not your strong suit.. Stay with reading the comic section. mmmk?

China billionaire moving his company to the U.S. to Cut Costs
ap_723767016548.jpg

Cao Dewang, center, Chairman of Fuyao Group and Chairman of Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., is interviewed as he arrives at the Great Hall of the People to attend the opening session for the Fourth Session of the 12th National Committee of the CPPCC (Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference) in Beijing, China, 3 March 2016.Wang Zhou—Imaginechina
Cao Dewang is a fan of cheap U.S. land, reasonable energy prices and lower tax burdens.

KEVIN LUI
DEC 21, 2016 7:47 PM EST

While it has been said for a long time that the U.S. is bleeding manufacturing jobs overseas, particularly to China, some businesses have been moving operations the other way round.

And now, the head of a leading Chinese glass maker making the same move has openly questioned if his country really is such a lucrative destination for offshore factories, reports Hong Kong newspaper the South China Morning Post.

Overall speaking, the tax burden for manufacturers in China is 35% higher than in the U.S.,” Cao Dewang toldChina Business Network in an interview. He added that a combination of cheap land, reasonable energy prices and other incentives means that, despite higher manufacturing costs, he can still make more money by making glass in the U.S. than by exporting Chinese-made panes to the U.S. market.

Massachusetts.....

What fascist enclave.....
There's that fascism claim from you again illustrating you don't even know what it means.

More likely you're trying to hijack the word so when trump acts like a fascist we won't know what to call him
Just where do you stand sealyboo ?

View attachment 103758
I realized I'm half right and so are you. The poor are ruining this country. So are the rich. We are actually both right

Forum List

Back