Which sports do you guys follow? How many sports from the top 10 sports list do you watch

Out of the top 10

NFL: Religiously 2-3 games a week
College Football: Watch a big game, major bowl games
MLB: Catch bits and pieces throughout the season, follow standings, watch playoffs
NBA: Start to sample during playoffs, will watch finals
College Basketball: NCAA tournament
Golf: Will watch last round of the majors
Tennis: Not any more
Hockey: Don't watch
Horse Racing: Will watch Triple Crown
Soccer: Nope

Top ten list of most popular sports in the world + estimated number of fans
Soccer tops the list with 3.5 billion fans. But since this forum is mostly Americans, I'm guessing NFL or Baseball?

My favourite sports are MMA and boxing Neither are in the top 10 list of most popular sports. Whats yours? Is it on the list?
world-map-countries-most-popular-sports-editable-powerpoint-slide.jpg
I didn't know football was the most popular sport in the world!
Anyways I follow some football but I'm not a real fan :)

I don't follow any professional sports
I almost never watch sports on the boob tube but for the rare MMA fight if I come across one that's already on.

I have tried to watch soccer, I really have

Every four years when the World Cup comes around, I see the commercials on ESPN and the highlights of fantastic goals and unbelievable saves from the goalie. I say to myself.....Most of the world LOVES this sport, I need to give it a chance

Then I watch it and am bored to death. Two hours of I kick the ball, then you kick the ball and nothing become of it. Soccer is like chess. Not that it takes a lot of strategy but because teams play not to lose rather than to win. Almost every possession results in nothing. After two hours of a game where nobody can score, it results in being decided by penalty kicks where nobody can fail to score

I'll pass next time
Fair enough, yeah some matches can get boring i agree.

Forum List

Back