Which side of the fence?

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any and all mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it..
A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

While I wish everything you stated were true of Republicans, that has not been my experience with Republicans over the last 100 years. Substitute Libertarian for Republican and Progressive for Democrat and I think you've hit the nail on the head.

While I wish everything you stated were true of Republicans, that has not been my experience with Republicans over the last 100 years. Substitute Libertarian for Republican and Progressive for Democrat and I think you've hit the nail on the head.

I would use the words Liberal and Conservative, but that's just words in the wind.

yeap sums up the republican lies about the democratic party pretty well

I would use the words Liberal and Conservative, but that's just words in the wind.

You beat me to it - But liberals don't call THEMSELVES that anymore, they now prefer progressive. When the world catches on to them they'll think of something else.

Anyway the original post is right on, I think

Last edited:
More bullshit generalities.

True.

And even in general incorrect. Such as:

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

It would seem Log Cabin republicans aren’t really republicans. And no homosexual ‘demands legislated respect.’ He does fight back, however, as he should, when republicans, conservatives and others on the right attempt to violate his civil liberties.

Forum List

Back