Which Side Are You On?

Oppressed? They are oppressed by themselves, the Palestinians could simply AVOID doing certain things and win so much, but instead they choose to sink the whole ship with them, sorry for winning so bad.

Oppressed? They are oppressed by themselves, the Palestinians could simply AVOID doing certain things and win so much, but instead they choose to sink the whole ship with them, sorry for winning so bad.

Do you think that the whites in South Africa would have just given citizenship to the non-whites and given them equal rights if the non-whites had just accepted white-rule? What makes you think the Israelis would give equal rights and citizenship to the non-Jews they have control over in the West Bank and Gaza if the non-Jews just acted like sheep? There can no longer be a viable and sovereign non-Jewish state, so equal rights and citizenship (as the whites gave to the non-whites) is the only solution, but that will never happen if the non-Jews just accept the status quo peacefully. The non-whites in South Africa tried peaceful resistance for decades, only when the ANC began bombing shopping centers and movie theatres did the whites begin to consider compromising. Of course, the sanctions also helped.

I just wrote a post about it, take a look.
@citizenal
Unlike you, I don't have to watch videos to know what's going on in Israel.
I'm ex border policeman and I'm very familiar with the law, politics, and policies in Israel, additionaly I'm a Jew and I do have many friends of other races from Arabs to Druze, so I think you should hear me out.
The right of return is the ONLY Jews right for the reason Israel was established to be a shelter for the Jews, as a liberal I think you should support it because its clear to everyone what happens to the Jews without a state.
Israel is also much more minority-friendly, Arabs are not law-bound to contribute to Israel (National Service/IDF) do you know that? Also all minorities enjoy favoring discrimination for Jobs, Scholarships,Wealth, and tax do you know that also?

Palestinians are not Israelis, and not Jews, but so does the French, the Italians, the Americans, the Turkish and basically everyone who doesn't deserve the benefits of being Israelis and I'm not even mentioning the duties.
So what can you tell me about Israel that is don't know again?

Do you think that the whites in South Africa would have just given citizenship to the non-whites and given them equal rights if the non-whites had just accepted white-rule? What makes you think the Israelis would give equal rights and citizenship to the non-Jews they have control over in the West Bank and Gaza if the non-Jews just acted like sheep? There can no longer be a viable and sovereign non-Jewish state, so equal rights and citizenship (as the whites gave to the non-whites) is the only solution, but that will never happen if the non-Jews just accept the status quo peacefully. The non-whites in South Africa tried peaceful resistance for decades, only when the ANC began bombing shopping centers and movie theatres did the whites begin to consider compromising. Of course, the sanctions also helped.

Arabs have more rights in Israel than they do in most other middle east countries. Israel is not the problem. Get other states to provide for their own people with the same freedoms.

Arabs have more rights in Israel than they do in most other middle east countries. Israel is not the problem. Get other states to provide for their own people with the same freedoms.

Of course Israel is the problem. Israel controls millions of non-Jews and gives them no rights, in fact it kills thousands of their women and children periodically. You need to grow up and quit spouting propaganda.

I always try to refrain from name calling, but this is my last post on this thread because it is clear to all concerned that I am dealing with a group of Cretans whose only interest is to support Israel at all costs. What "all costs" means that they do not have a shred of integrity or honor amongst them and they will say or doing anything if it helps their cause. These people, while they think they are helping Israel are really its worst enemies because the world will judge of Israel by the caliber of people who defend it. Unfortunately, these recent posters are a pox on Israel and embarrassment to themselves, an embarrassment to the United States, and embarrassment to the human race. When the race is over and the world come crumbling down upon us. These people will be the first to cry out to God for help but their cries will be in vain because they, more than anyone else, bear responsibility for the descent of mankind into the cesspool where it presently is heading..

Goodbye for now and have a nice day.

Alan Adaschik

True! And they lived peacefully beside the Arabs for most of those thousands of years. This was true because the indigent Jews had much in common with the Arabs. However, it wasn't until the establishment of the state of Israel that the Jews decided to make the Arabs second class citizens in the land of their forefathers. How would you feel under these circumstances? Is this what the United States America is all about; defending injustice?

the statement by citienal regarding jews and arabs living
HAPPILY together in Palestine before "Zionism"----is bullshit
that she picked up either in a mosque---or in some islamo Nazi pig propaganda ------in fact the place was a SHARIAH cesspit from the time that the dogs of Arabia invaded and jews were ruled under the vile and disgusting stink and filth of the PACT OF OMAR --------her comment is something like the shit we heard from segregationists during the 1960s--
who INSISTED that black Africans enjoyed being saves on
cotton plantations------and ---of course would be very happy
in properly segregated communities

Is there really a side you can support without being maligned by either side for your position. Only way to solve it would be for the UN to administer the Palestinian Territories, and in exchange Hamas and Fatah giving up their weapons. But that is not going to happen, as such a deal wouldn't be profitable for the weapons companies.

I stand for fairness, justice, equal rights under the law, and peace. These are values which should be subscribed to by all Americans who are not American in name only. By siding with Israel you are forgoing these ends and principles. This raises the question, how can a person could hold dual citizen between America and Israel when one country exemplifies equal rights under the law and freedom and the other nation only offers these inalienable rights to Jews. Maybe you can explain this to me?

P.S. I am no fan of Hamas either.

"P.S. I am no fan of Hamas either."

.....that's good. i didn't want to have to add you to the list.................

the list of ....freaks who support these barbaric 'terrorists.' .......

I'm on the side of the innocent civilians being targeted for death and destruction by Hamas and the Israeli government, whether they're Israeli civilians or Palestinian civilians. As for the Israeli government and Hamas, a pox on both their houses.

No matter how you slice it or cut it up, the bottom line is that Israel is the aggressor nation which wrongfully seized land that belonged to someone else. However, to really understand what is going on here, substitute Afrikaner for Israeli and Black for Palestinian and then think about which side you should be on.

Why can’t the Palestinians enjoy same rights as everyone else in the world? The reason is that this would mean that in Israel, the Palestinians would enjoy the same rights as the Israelis and to an Israeli, equal rights for anyone else under the law is anathema and repugnant. Why? All Jews claim the right of return and this means that the Jews of the world have a right to live in Palestine irrespective of whether they or their ancestors ever lived there or not. If Palestinians also enjoyed a right of return, then it would be incumbent upon the Israeli government to help them return to their homes in Israel, the only difference being that, in many cases, they would be returning to the homes which they formerly lived in and had been occupied by their families for generations; albeit homes or land now occupied by Israelis.

In conclusion, a right of return entails a winner and a loser. This being the case, there is no such right either in truth or in the eyes of God.
People are wrong about things all the time, make no mistake about it and now you are wrong. But don't worry like I said People are wrong all the time you aren't alone.

Of course Israel is the problem. Israel controls millions of non-Jews and gives them no rights, in fact it kills thousands of their women and children periodically. You need to grow up and quit spouting propaganda.
This sounds like propaganda. Israeli Arabs live in better conditions than Arabs in most other countries in the Middle East.

ich.

you

and THEM
(the evil one in the black terrorist outfit -- who i hope dies a horrible death...SOON) are the real problem. make no mistake about it.

all you are is just another wretched terrorist supporter..... dontcha wish it was that easy......?

You mean AVOID standing up for their dignity and rights as human beings, AVOID fighting for their freedom from European Zionist colonisation. If they chose to AVOID doing this, what exactly would they win?

palestine1-1024x660.jpg

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" is it not?

You mean AVOID standing up for their dignity and rights as human beings, AVOID fighting for their freedom from European Zionist colonisation. If they chose to AVOID doing this, what exactly would they win?

palestine1-1024x660.jpg

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" is it not?

It is not necessary to die at all, the Palestinians chose a road of violence and bloodshed, thinking they'll win, sorry we're winning so bad..remind me again why this is Palestinian land in the first place? I noticed they also included Jerusalem, interesting.

At the expense of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims who are now stateless and treated like crap wherever they go.

yes---- christian and muslim arabs are treated like crap by
their own bretheren wherever they go----- in the "ARAB"
worldi, Despite the fact of common language, common
culture and even familial links------their fellow arabs treat
them LIKE CRAP

Forum List

Back