Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many variable, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances.

The woman. She is the only one who experiences life, and the only one capable of making choices.

This is a sincere poll. I would appreciate honest answers. If you're willing, I would also appreciate your reasons. I will not criticize your choice. I would just honestly like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: I know there are many variable, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances.

The woman. She is the only one who experiences life, and the only one capable of making choices.
Why do you thnk you should have thw right to end a human life for no other reason than it is convenient for you to do so?

Why do you thnk you should have thw right to end a human life for no other reason than it is convenient for you to do so?

Because I am the only one who can make a choice, and I am responsible for my body and anything residing in it.

What Noomi said.

When you guys can carry a fetus...then you might have a say. You can't, so you don't. And you wouldn't like it if the government and others wanted to put their paws on your body and dictate what you can do with it.

What Noomi said.

When you guys can carry a fetus...then you might have a say. You can't, so you don't. And you wouldn't like it if the government and others wanted to put their paws on your body and dictate what you can do with it.

an unborn child is not your body, it isn't even part of your body, different DNA.

Because I am the only one who can make a choice, and I am responsible for my body and anything residing in it.

Correct you are responsible for that unborn child residing IN your body but not OF your body and the man is equally responsible.

Plus I assume you agree that you must be responsible from what is inserted into your body.

NOTE: I know there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes "typical" circumstances. In other words, this is a superficial poll that assumes "normal" circumstances - meaning no rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.

WOW ! another fucking "GOTTCHA" post, no matter how one replies.., you will be wrong....., if you are a conservative that is. :up:

The woman ONLY if the fertilized egg is killing her. Otherwise, the fertilized egg. Baby next. Humans are not fetuses during development. We are not apes.

excuse me Sir, but liberapes claim their ancestry comes from the simian family.., most Christian Conservatives believe we were created in GOD's likeness......, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

but the atheist libersatans do not believe there is a GOD, yetHATE GOD !

makes a lot of sense..., right ?

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Moreover, citizens are not required to justify the exercising of a fundamental right, such as the right to privacy, as a prerequisite to indeed do so.

Why do you thhnk you should have the right to end a human life for no other reason than it is convenient for you to do so?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.
Apparently you do not understand that "strawman" means.

Moreover, citizens are not required to justify the exercising of a fundamental right
Good thing I didn't ask her do do that.

So... You should have the right to end a human life for no other reason that it is convenient for you to do so based on where that human life happens to be?
Why?

Correct you are responsible for that unborn child residing IN your body but not OF your body and the man is equally responsible.

Plus I assume you agree that you must be responsible from what is inserted into your body.

The man is not responsible for anything in my body. I am.

What Noomi said.

You complain about someone putting paws on your body while at the very same time arguing that you should have the right to do that the same thing.
Funny.

So... You should have the right to end a human life for no other reason that it is convenient for you to do so based on where that human life happens to be?
Why?

Because it is my body.

If you have something in your body that you didn't want in it, then you obviously acted irresponsbily to end up in that situation. And the very reason for killing your unborn child is so that you don't have to be responsible for it. 'Needing' an abortion is the very essence of irresponsibility from beginning to end.

Forum List

Back