Which Romney Do You Believe?

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
You decide.

Romney on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 3/27/12:

Raw Story (Romney: Uninsured with preexisting conditions should be denied coverage | The Raw Story)

During an appearance on NBC’s Tonight Show, host Jay Leno told Romney that he knew people that had never been able to get insurance before “Obamacare” was passed.

“It seems to me like children and people with preexisting conditions should be covered,” Leno noted.

“People with preexisting conditions — as long as they’ve been insured before, they’re going to continue to have insurance,” Romney explained.

“Suppose they were never insured?” Leno asked.

“Well, if they’re 45 years old, and they show up, and they say, I want insurance, because I’ve got a heart disease, it’s like, `Hey guys, we can’t play the game like that. You’ve got to get insurance when you’re well, and if you get ill, then you’re going to be covered,’” Romney replied.

Romney on Meet the Press, 9/9/12:

Did Mitt Romney misrepresent his health-care proposals on 'Meet the Press'? - CSMonitor.com

“Of course, there are a number of things that I like in health-care reform that I’m going to put in place,” said Romney. “One is to make sure that those with preexisting conditions can get coverage. Two is to assure that the marketplace allows for individuals to have policies that cover their family up to whatever age they might like.”

You decide.

Raw Story (Romney: Uninsured with preexisting conditions should be denied coverage | The Raw Story)

During an appearance on NBC’s Tonight Show, host Jay Leno told Romney that he knew people that had never been able to get insurance before “Obamacare” was passed.

“It seems to me like children and people with preexisting conditions should be covered,” Leno noted.

“People with preexisting conditions — as long as they’ve been insured before, they’re going to continue to have insurance,” Romney explained.

“Well, if they’re 45 years old, and they show up, and they say, I want insurance, because I’ve got a heart disease, it’s like, `Hey guys, we can’t play the game like that. You’ve got to get insurance when you’re well, and if you get ill, then you’re going to be covered,’” Romney replied.

Did Mitt Romney misrepresent his health-care proposals on 'Meet the Press'? - CSMonitor.com

“Of course, there are a number of things that I like in health-care reform that I’m going to put in place,” said Romney. “One is to make sure that those with preexisting conditions can get coverage. Two is to assure that the marketplace allows for individuals to have policies that cover their family up to whatever age they might like.”

I'm personally waiting for the Romney v. Romney debates to decide! ;)

• Banned
romney-vs-romney2.jpg

Still don't know why anyone would vote for Obama or Romney. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me repeatedly, over and over again, every fucking election - hell, bend over and call me Sheila!

You decide.

I'm personally waiting for the Romney v. Romney debates to decide! ;)

Yes, it will be interesting to hear Romney come up with yet another stance on policies. He is being torn by the GOP establishment and what is left of the Tea Party. The debates can be termed The Thin Man against The Tin Man...

Forum List

Back