Which 'Rights' would you remove?

Originally posted by dilloduck
Cmon new guy---this is your deal here ! If you wish for people to listen to the constitutional viewpoint I would think you could anwser a simple question.

What pisses me off to no end are the leeches like yourself who get amusement from making people like me think for you, work hard, point out the issue, and then you prod me into relaying my opinion and try to slam the opinion.

Pull your head out of your ass and do something for yourself.

There has never been any topic I have commented on in this entire board -when you were involved- that you HAVENT done this.

If you want opinion, go to someone else. I give you facts.

Originally posted by dilloduck
ty dk----- so operating uncontitionally didn't result in an immediate catastrophic demise of America .

I didn't realize that breaking one or two laws was going to be the downfall of a nation, however, the spin you are putting on it is just an attempt at another 'ends justifying the means' argument.

What you are either failing to understand, or just being obtuse about it, is that the constitution isn't a document to maintain a national stability and security policy. It's to establish the limits and authority that our government has over us. To let any part of the government break that in the defense of protecting us is, in effect, invalidating the constitution and our rights to a ruling body of government, which is something that the founding fathers rebelled against with great britain.

I really have no agenda other than exploring where our government (as practiced) has operated outside the boundries of the constitution , what effect this has had on our private lives , and what the practical methods and powers exist to reverse this if necessary.

Originally posted by NewGuy
What pisses me off to no end are the leeches like yourself who get amusement from making people like me think for you, work hard, point out the issue, and then you prod me into relaying my opinion and try to slam the opinion.

There has never been any topic I have commented on in this entire board -when you were involved- that you HAVENT done this.

you love being prodded !! and yes---I do challenge you often. Do you expect to be agreed with on every post?

Originally posted by NewGuy

People who try to get by on pomp, insinuation, and fanaticism are what really get me.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I didn't realize that breaking one or two laws was going to be the downfall of a nation, however, the spin you are putting on it is just an attempt at another 'ends justifying the means' argument.

What you are either failing to understand, or just being obtuse about it, is that the constitution isn't a document to maintain a national stability and security policy. It's to establish the limits and authority that our government has over us. To let any part of the government break that in the defense of protecting us is, in effect, invalidating the constitution and our rights to a ruling body of government, which is something that the founding fathers rebelled against with great britain.

I really have no agenda other than exploring where our government (as practiced) has operated outside the boundries of the constitution , what effect this has had on our private lives , and what the practical methods and powers exist to reverse this if necessary.
From what I can infer from some of the posts, it happpens quite often according to some people.

None of which you do by researching facts, but asking opinions and then poking holes in them and insulting the opinion holder.

Pretty irresponsible.

Forum List

Back