Which Republican Candidate has the strongest character?

Which candidate has the most character?

• Total voters
Im not asking for who you think you will win or who you want to win. But who has character? Who says what they mean and mean whats they said? Who do you think is the most honest?

Ron Paul hands down. He has been fighting the good fight for a very long time.

Yes he sure has. Unfortunately most of the fighting has been with his own party. The Neocons have treated the man very poorly. They just don't have consciences i guess.

Yes he sure has. Unfortunately most of the fighting has been with his own party. The Neocons have treated the man very poorly. They just don't have consciences i guess.

I dunno about that. In a sense, they've made him what he is. His defining moment, at least in the second half of his political career, was him giving the neos the middle finger on the national stage at the primaries in '08. That's what started the whole Ron Paul Revolution movement. Libertarians and conservatives who knew they'd been betrayed were finally seeing someone tell the truth. Watching Giulianni nearly wet himself on stage was almost worth all the frustration.

I dunno about that. In a sense, they've made him what he is. His defining moment, at least in the second half of his political career, was him giving the neos the middle finger on the national stage at the primaries in '08. That's what started the whole Ron Paul Revolution movement. Libertarians and conservatives who knew they'd been betrayed were finally seeing someone tell the truth. Watching Giulianni nearly wet himself on stage was almost worth all the frustration.

Yea i really have come to despise Neocon Neanderthals. The way they've treated the man is despicable. Ronald Reagan would be appalled at how they have treated a fellow Republican. I see the Neocons all the same now. To me they're all Rick Perrys. Just thick-skulled ignorant dummies. They've brought the party to its knees with their disastrous Big Government Endless War/Endless Debt agenda. They all might as well be Democrats. It's probably a better fit for them. Dr. Paul is only trying to stear the Party back to real Conservatism and all he's been met with is smug condescension and insult. I respect the man and i just can't say the same about Neocons. That's how i feel anyway.

Yea i really have come to despise Neocon Neanderthals. The way they've treated the man is despicable. Ronald Reagan would be appalled at how they have treated a fellow Republican. I see the Neocons all the same now. To me they're all Rick Perrys. Just thick-skulled ignorant dummies. They've brought the party to its knees with their disastrous Big Government Endless War/Endless Debt agenda. They all might as well be Democrats. It's probably a better fit for them. Dr. Paul is only trying to stear the Party back to real Conservatism and all he's been met with is smug condescension and insult. I respect the man and i just can't say the same about Neocons. That's how i feel anyway.

Have you ever seen the BBC documentary "The Power of Nightmares"? It gives a pretty good rundown on the development of the neocons (or at least the Straussian variety). You might find it interesting.

Have you ever seen the BBC documentary "The Power of Nightmares"? It gives a pretty good rundown on the development of the neocons (or at least the Straussian variety). You might find it interesting.

I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Forum List

Back