Which Republican Candidate Are You Supporting....

The support of potential Republican candidates is underwhelming

Here is who we have

Principled therefore "unelectable" candidate

Dr. Ron Paul

Demopublicans , unprincipled compromisers hence Electable candidates

Romney
Pawlenty
Perry
Palin
Gingrich
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain

Cain's campaign theme seems to be: "I'll let you know what I'm going to do when you elect me."
You seem to be recalling Nancy Pelosi's ludicrous statement about the unread health care debacle. "We'll just have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it!"

All politicians seem to switch a bit after elections. All one needs do to discredit any politician is to find one thing that was promised before an election and stiff-armed thereafter.

Herman Cain is infinitely more qualified to run this country than the present President.

There is much to be exposed between now and the time to come out for a candidate. I plan to listen intently to the debates on both sides and to pay attention to what each candidate actually DOES between now and that time.

Obama wasn't elected on his accomplishments or ability to lead. His Marxist political machine will be difficult to defeat unless a large portion of his worshipers realize the errors of their ways and vote for the Republican candidate...no matter whom it may be.

Cain's campaign theme seems to be: "I'll let you know what I'm going to do when you elect me."
You seem to be recalling Nancy Pelosi's ludicrous statement about the unread health care debacle. "We'll just have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it!"

All politicians seem to switch a bit after elections. All one needs do to discredit any politician is to find one thing that was promised before an election and stiff-armed thereafter.

Herman Cain is infinitely more qualified to run this country than the present President.

There is much to be exposed between now and the time to come out for a candidate. I plan to listen intently to the debates on both sides and to pay attention to what each candidate actually DOES between now and that time.

Obama wasn't elected on his accomplishments or ability to lead. His Marxist political machine will be difficult to defeat unless a large portion of his worshipers realize the errors of their ways and vote for the Republican candidate...no matter whom it may be.

Obama wasn't elected on his accomplishments or ability to lead.

Obama was sold to us like a bag of chips. The corporate media told us to vote for him and we did.

Well Pelosi did it as well. I just remember Cain at the first debate not taking a real stance on any issue because he didn't have the information the President had, while following up with conservative talking points. He had no substance, and somehow "won" the debate. As for being more qualified to run the country than Obama, that's debatable. I'd say they're equally qualified.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on quite a few of his views, but I do like how he doesn't mindlessly agrees with any one political stance, and is open minded. He also has enough views that I like, to justify me voting for him.

Anyways, unfortunately he has as much chance getting the nomination, and then winning, as I do picking up Jessica Alba at the bar next weekend.

Forum List

Back