Which REITs look best Given Housing Data?

I like the return on REIT's but aren't the dividends taxed in each state in which the REIT operates? Or would I pay income tax on the total amount of dividends only to my state of residence?

Given the high college debt levels, I expect the Millennial generation to be renters for a long time, so maybe a residential REIT would be a good bet. Also, healthcare REIT's could be good given the aging of the Boomer generation.

I like the return on REIT's but aren't the dividends taxed in each state in which the REIT operates? Or would I pay income tax on the total amount of dividends only to my state of residence?

Given the high college debt levels, I expect the Millennial generation to be renters for a long time, so maybe a residential REIT would be a good bet. Also, healthcare REIT's could be good given the aging of the Boomer generation.

There will be multiple surprises just in skills desired:

The supply of software engineers of the right type v. tax and regulatory hassle has created a soap opera out of amazon trying to get away from the left coast.

Mayo Jax is seeing a lot of MDs hitting the exits again. The Mayo retirees that include my wife are trying to find out why now? It is mostly matter of retirements, not quits but consolidation of healthcare has a lot of rough edges.

Forum List

Back