Which race started racism? Where did it come from?

It's apparent he did not agree with you, but your psychosis allows you to think this. .
Your racism blinds you to what is really going on. He doesn't like you either.

For some odd reason I know that is not true.
Ya, what reason? You and him doing the downlow together? :biggrin:

Projecting again?
Ya, it's a projection of you two gettin' it on! :biggrin:

Na, It's you projecting your own perverse fantasies.

When someone talks about "the down low" as much as you do, you must be a closet "rump ranger".

Last edited:

Projecting again?

When someone talks about "the down low" as much as you do, you must be a closet "rump ranger".
Not so, whites don't do the "downlow". You lose again, but go ahead, have the last word on brown on brown in brown fucking, you seem a little unhinged about it. :biggrin:

Projecting again?

Not so, whites don't do the "downlow". You lose again, but go ahead, have the last word on brown on brown in brown fucking, you seem a little unhinged about it. :biggrin:

"Whites dont do the downlow"? You brought up the subject first and continue to do so.

You are blatently effeminate and insecure.

Projecting again?

You could have fooled me since white males are the largest group of homosexuals.

He is just an entertaining AzzKKKlown......and as dumb as a stone. Which is why I will not waste a single word dignifying him with a serious response.
Just trying to meet you and IM2 down on your level. I guess it worked!! :biggrin:

Of course you are......its obvious that you are actually one of the brighter individuals here..........ROFLMAO!
Good thing you agreed with me, because i was starting to wonder about you.

It's apparent he did not agree with you, but your psychosis allows you to think this. .

Psychosis

Projecting again?

You could have fooled me since white males are the largest group of homosexuals.
I guess you've never heard of a place called Africa. :biggrin:

Just trying to meet you and IM2 down on your level. I guess it worked!! :biggrin:

Of course you are......its obvious that you are actually one of the brighter individuals here..........ROFLMAO!
Good thing you agreed with me, because i was starting to wonder about you.

Psychosis
I agree, IM2 needs help soon.

We discover a lot about human nature through our origins. I personally believe we were created , kind of like an irreducible complexity that uniquely suited us for life on earth. Our ways and means of emotions and intellect is astounding, in my view. Something cannot bring itself into existence, since it must exist to bring itself into existence. Which I think is a simple equation at best. So I must consider a God of great power is a solution that best fits my belief and comprehension.

Its just hard to completely figure out this God and what he is doing to humanity, but I sense it will end up good in the future. I think he will end evil and racism. Just not today.

Forum List

Back