Which POTUS Contenders Are The REAL Conservatives??

I can think of only one who opposes fiscally liberal ideas/budgets/programs from both sides, and has a proven track record of putting principle over party.

Ron Paul, the only conservative in either party.

only if being naive on foreign policy matters and ignorant about the constitution is the definition of "conservative".

Yeah the world's hall monitor and warmongering have been working perfectly for us for decades.

We can afford the costs.

We can afford the dead soldiers.

We can afford having our military stretched thin across the world.

So I agree, continue with the status quo republican/democrat method of foreign policy. I don't want americans to have those trillions and trillions we spend on it.

And lol about ignorant on the constitution, name one of your politicians who follows it better.

In order to enforce laws against someone wearing a cross necklace, hugging in public, kill anyone who smokes weed or drinks caffeine, you'd have to have an enormous gov't which would require huge taxes, huge bureacracies, huge spending, so I wouldn't call it any bit conservative, solely facist.

No, you really don't need a huge bureaucracy. You just need citizens who are interested enough and involved to report such things to the authorities when they see them. I don't see the huge spending issue.... Police get a report of Jane Smith wearing an inappropriate item, with coresponding cell phone photo. Police go to Jane's house and arrest her. She's brought before a judge, who is shown the photo, she's fined or sent to jail. Hell, it should take less than 48 hours to complete the entire process.

Though I would suggest that I would prefer Fascism over the form of Liberalism that is currently infecting this country.

You need people to report their peers when they drink a pop, wear a cross, or hold their wife's hand.

All you have to do is change the basic nature of the human species.................

You need people to report their peers when they drink a pop, wear a cross, or hold their wife's hand.

All you have to do is change the basic nature of the human species.................

Not at all. Actually you simply have to start working WITH the nature of the human species....

FEAR and PAIN are the only two truly universal motivating factors for human beings. Everything else... love, respect, comfort, etc... have people that it won't work on, but Fear and Pain are Universal. It may take different levels for different people, but they are Universal. In that case it's Fear you use.... Fear that if they do not report the incident that they may be charged as an accessory to her crime and be forced to serve the same penalty that she is.

Not at all. Actually you simply have to start working WITH the nature of the human species....

FEAR and PAIN are the only two truly universal motivating factors for human beings. Everything else... love, respect, comfort, etc... have people that it won't work on, but Fear and Pain are Universal. It may take different levels for different people, but they are Universal. In that case it's Fear you use.... Fear that if they do not report the incident that they may be charged as an accessory to her crime and be forced to serve the same penalty that she is.

Sounds like the overwhelming majority of the population would end up in jail.

In the short-term a very large number of people would end up in jail, or underground. An even larger group would end up with no Citizenship. However, in the long-term, a new class of people would emerge... those who are willing and capable of carrying out the Duties and Responsibilities of a Citizen and who would find themselves reaping the benefits of being one compared to those who are not. It could take as much as 3-4 generations for things to work themselves out but in the long run it would most definitely be worth it.

In the short-term a very large number of people would end up in jail, or underground. An even larger group would end up with no Citizenship. However, in the long-term, a new class of people would emerge... those who are willing and capable of carrying out the Duties and Responsibilities of a Citizen and who would find themselves reaping the benefits of being one compared to those who are not. It could take as much as 3-4 generations for things to work themselves out but in the long run it would most definitely be worth it.

Your imagined society seems to be based on a large majority of people holding the same views on almost everything. Without that it would quickly fall apart or would require the large government to maintain the oppressive rules you would require. As I don't think many people agree with you, it wouldn't work right away or in 3 generations, at least without a massive government to enforce the rules.

You live in MA, right?

Where do you get your weed?

Your imagined society seems to be based on a large majority of people holding the same views on almost everything. Without that it would quickly fall apart or would require the large government to maintain the oppressive rules you would require. As I don't think many people agree with you, it wouldn't work right away or in 3 generations, at least without a massive government to enforce the rules.

No, it's largely based on only those with the proper opinions and morals/values having any say in the system, or in society at all.

You live in MA, right?

Unfortunately my current job does keep me here in the Communistwealth, at least for a while longer. Though I am actively seeking to escape from this insane asylum at the first opportunity for greener pastures in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I do not smoke weed. I never have and never will. In fact I got a college roommate expelled for possession of the substance in our dorm room almost 19 years ago.

No, it's largely based on only those with the proper opinions and morals/values having any say in the system, or in society at all.

You live in MA, right?

Unfortunately my current job does keep me here in the Communistwealth, at least for a while longer. Though I am actively seeking to escape from this insane asylum at the first opportunity for greener pastures in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I do not smoke weed. I never have and never will. In fact I got a college roommate expelled for possession of the substance in our dorm room almost 19 years ago.

So yeah that means you came up with all that sober and HEY LOOK A JAYWALKER!!! :scared1:

Forum List

Back