Which POTUS Contenders Are The REAL Conservatives??

So the REAL conservative nominees dont exist any where on earth...Only in the conservatives mind. Running a country doesnt work on ideology alone

Real Conservatives exist. We just don't waste our time running for political office when we can be loading more ammunition or spending time at the range.

So the REAL conservative nominees dont exist any where on earth...Only in the conservatives mind. Running a country doesnt work on ideology alone

Real Conservatives exist. We just don't waste our time running for political office when we can be loading more ammunition or spending time at the range.

Are you saying real conservatives don't believe in government? Or that you expect some kind of civil war/revolution soon? Why don't 'real' conservatives run for office and why are they all concerned about having more ammo?

Real Conservatives exist. We just don't waste our time running for political office........

But I HAVE noticed that they do spend a lot of time running their mouths with no solutions or anything of real value to say. :lalala:

But I HAVE noticed that they do spend a lot of time running their mouths with no solutions or anything of real value to say. :lalala:

I see. So disagreeing with you means they don't have any solutions.

So that whole plan to cut trillions of dollars from the budget doesn't really exist?

I see. So disagreeing with you means they don't have any solutions.

So that whole plan to cut trillions of dollars from the budget doesn't really exist?

Nope. Crapping all over the most vulnerable in society while protecting the wealthy and corporate giants from sharing the sacrifice is no plan.

Nope. Crapping all over the most vulnerable in society while protecting the wealthy and corporate giants from sharing the sacrifice is no plan.

I will never understand you paranoid people who are so obsessed with people who associate together to provide goods and services to other people.

Nor will I understand how you can think making people dependent on politicians helps them.

Are you that afraid of hard work and personal responsibility that you can't see that as the only real solution to our nations problems? Are you that unable to live with your means that you don't see it as the major problem it is when we don't do so?

Like I said...Real conservatives dont exist. Wait, they do actually. REAL conservatives are the ppl who RUN for office. They say all the right things, know how to make cons feel good and makes promises to do anal only when they married (elected). THATS the REAL Conservative :lol:

Then when they get elected they realize they cant do all that kooky kookness they promised. Thats when they become Repubs or RINOs

Proof? We're on page three and not one person has named no one but Ron Paul :lol:

Real conservatives are busy working so they can support their family after paying for Democrat created Ghettos and lazy retired Governemnt Union Teacher's healthcare for life.

I will never understand you paranoid people who are so obsessed with people who associate together to provide goods and services to other people.

Nor will I understand how you can think making people dependent on politicians helps them.

Are you that afraid of hard work and personal responsibility that you can't see that as the only real solution to our nations problems? Are you that unable to live with your means that you don't see it as the major problem it is when we don't do so?

For over 30 years I have worked my ass off doing a job that probably most people would not do. I also take responsibility for anny and all decisions I make. I have also taught the same to my daughters.

Having said that I will also say that I am not so arrogant (or ignorant) to think that something bad could never happen to me. I could develop a health issue or have an accident that could prevent me from my final productive years. I have no problem pitching in on a safety net to help them and I would expect the same if I ever needed it.

But you seem to see people that are too old or sick to work as leeches on society. Why is that?

Much has been made of the GOP needing a REAL Conservative to run against Obama in the next election. Especially The Rabbi who stated in another thread.......

I would like to see who the Right Wingers on this board consider a "REAL" Conservative.

Let the nominations begin...............

Actually not much has been made about so-called "real conservatives" running against Obama. The truth is that Stalin would look like a conservative compared to Obama. The left likes any fantasy that seems to suggest a split in the GOP, that's why it's always a leftie that brings up the issue.
god you are an idiot

Clumsy as it was..I actually sort of agree. That's because outside of the label of "communism", Stalin was pretty conservative.

Ryan Paul wants to topple the welfare state.

Toppling things isn't what conservatives do.

CONSERVEatism about maintaining that which exists.

You guys need a new vocabulary to describe the right wing.

If anything today's right is revolutionary, not conservative.

Are you saying real conservatives don't believe in government? Or that you expect some kind of civil war/revolution soon? Why don't 'real' conservatives run for office and why are they all concerned about having more ammo?

Real Conservatives have come to the understanding that the American people are too ignorant and immoral to properly govern themselves; therefore voting is not going to fix the problems in society. Our current Governmental system is the PROBLEM, and therefore cannot be the ANSWER. What it's going to take is blood in the streets, just like it did in 1775 and was again attempted in 1860. Revolution and a full-blown governmental restructuring, from the Constitution on up are the only answer to the situation we're currently facing.

But I HAVE noticed that they do spend a lot of time running their mouths with no solutions or anything of real value to say. :lalala:.

We have solutions. They're just not ones that people like you enjoy hearing.

They crapped on themselves. We're just not interested in having to wipe their asses and change their diapers. I do agree that corporations shouldn't get any more than the "poor" do.

Like I said...Real conservatives dont exist. Wait, they do actually. REAL conservatives are the ppl who RUN for office. They say all the right things, know how to make cons feel good and makes promises to do anal only when they married (elected). THATS the REAL Conservative :lol:

Then when they get elected they realize they cant do all that kooky kookness they promised. Thats when they become Repubs or RINOs

No, that's not a real Conservative. As I said, real Conservatives have given up on the election/voting/government route to change and are preparing to enact REAL change in society; by whatever means are necessary.

LOL. He's a friggin LIBERAL. Libertarians are simply Liberals who are too cowardly to admit that they have no real morals or values to guide them, so they play darts with their opinions on every topic.... Left on this. Right on that. Centrist on something else. That's a Liberal in my mind and always will be. True Conservatives do not even CONSIDER Liberal positions on ANY topic; social, fiscal, or otherwise.

Having said that I will also say that I am not so arrogant (or ignorant) to think that something bad could never happen to me. I could develop a health issue or have an accident that could prevent me from my final productive years.

That's why I have one (1) .45ACP +P, JHP bullet in a safe place, with my initials engraved onto the brass. If/when I can no longer be a productive member of society, that one round goes into the gun, and it goes under my chin. Problem solved.

Real Conservatives have come to the understanding that the American people are too ignorant and immoral to properly govern themselves; therefore voting is not going to fix the problems in society. Our current Governmental system is the PROBLEM, and therefore cannot be the ANSWER. What it's going to take is blood in the streets, just like it did in 1775 and was again attempted in 1860. Revolution and a full-blown governmental restructuring, from the Constitution on up are the only answer to the situation we're currently facing.

But I HAVE noticed that they do spend a lot of time running their mouths with no solutions or anything of real value to say. :lalala:.

We have solutions. They're just not ones that people like you enjoy hearing.

They crapped on themselves. We're just not interested in having to wipe their asses and change their diapers. I do agree that corporations shouldn't get any more than the "poor" do.

No, that's not a real Conservative. As I said, real Conservatives have given up on the election/voting/government route to change and are preparing to enact REAL change in society; by whatever means are necessary.

LOL. He's a friggin LIBERAL. Libertarians are simply Liberals who are too cowardly to admit that they have no real morals or values to guide them, so they play darts with their opinions on every topic.... Left on this. Right on that. Centrist on something else. That's a Liberal in my mind and always will be. True Conservatives do not even CONSIDER Liberal positions on ANY topic; social, fiscal, or otherwise.

Anach small government is a principle of conservatives, you want an enormous authoritarian government, so I wouldn't call you a conservative or say that you can properly identify what one is.

Anach small government is a principle of conservatives, you want an enormous authoritarian government, so I wouldn't call you a conservative or say that you can properly identify what one is.

Authoritarianism is a small spot between Conservatism and Fascism at the Right end of the Political Spectrum. It is, in fact, the perfection of the Conservative philosophy when properly maintained.

What you, and many others tend to miss in my socio-political philosophy is that while there are a number of things which I believe should be rigidly and brutally controlled and regulated in society, there are a great deal more things which I believe should be up determined by the people themselves.

For example.... While the qualifications to become a Citizen and to maintain that status are much more demanding than what we have in America today, those individuals who do have that status are actually free to make most of their own life decisions... so long as they stay within the boundaries of a proper and decent society.

OR

People in my society have the freedom to follow whatever religious or spiritual system they want... IN PRIVATE. In Public they are not allowed to discuss or display those beliefs. The same way with sexual orientation. Do whatever you want IN PRIVATE, between CONSENTING ADULTS. However, in Public, displays of affection and other such sexual activities are not allowed.

Authoritarianism, as I envision it is basically a matter of laying out the roadmap for society. Stay on the road, and you can walk, run, bike, drive, or ride pretty much anything you want down the road. It's only when you choose to move outside of the marked roadway that you run into trouble.

Authoritarianism is a small spot between Conservatism and Fascism at the Right end of the Political Spectrum. It is, in fact, the perfection of the Conservative philosophy when properly maintained.

What you, and many others tend to miss in my socio-political philosophy is that while there are a number of things which I believe should be rigidly and brutally controlled and regulated in society, there are a great deal more things which I believe should be up determined by the people themselves.

For example.... While the qualifications to become a Citizen and to maintain that status are much more demanding than what we have in America today, those individuals who do have that status are actually free to make most of their own life decisions... so long as they stay within the boundaries of a proper and decent society.

OR

People in my society have the freedom to follow whatever religious or spiritual system they want... IN PRIVATE. In Public they are not allowed to discuss or display those beliefs. The same way with sexual orientation. Do whatever you want IN PRIVATE, between CONSENTING ADULTS. However, in Public, displays of affection and other such sexual activities are not allowed.

Authoritarianism, as I envision it is basically a matter of laying out the roadmap for society. Stay on the road, and you can walk, run, bike, drive, or ride pretty much anything you want down the road. It's only when you choose to move outside of the marked roadway that you run into trouble.

In order to enforce laws against someone wearing a cross necklace, hugging in public, kill anyone who smokes weed or drinks caffeine, you'd have to have an enormous gov't which would require huge taxes, huge bureacracies, huge spending, so I wouldn't call it any bit conservative, solely facist.

I can think of only one who opposes fiscally liberal ideas/budgets/programs from both sides, and has a proven track record of putting principle over party.

Ron Paul, the only conservative in either party.

only if being naive on foreign policy matters and ignorant about the constitution is the definition of "conservative".

In order to enforce laws against someone wearing a cross necklace, hugging in public, kill anyone who smokes weed or drinks caffeine, you'd have to have an enormous gov't which would require huge taxes, huge bureacracies, huge spending, so I wouldn't call it any bit conservative, solely facist.

No, you really don't need a huge bureaucracy. You just need citizens who are interested enough and involved to report such things to the authorities when they see them. I don't see the huge spending issue.... Police get a report of Jane Smith wearing an inappropriate item, with coresponding cell phone photo. Police go to Jane's house and arrest her. She's brought before a judge, who is shown the photo, she's fined or sent to jail. Hell, it should take less than 48 hours to complete the entire process.

Though I would suggest that I would prefer Fascism over the form of Liberalism that is currently infecting this country.

Forum List

Back