• Manifold

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • KittenKoder

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
A friendly poll, since I keep seeing the "so and so is so funny" ... just thought, may as well. I tried to get the ones I know of being funny, and included myself for good measure (my ego wouldn't let me leave myself out!).

I don't really keep track of it, but I do try to note via rep points those of you who've made quips that made me laugh out loud.

I think just about everyone here at USMB has made me chuckle at one time or another.

I do laugh at the humor that Bootneck put's up.

i went with Bootneck, he cracks me up, but everyone on the list and some who didn't make it also have made me LOL from time to time.

hell, last night PI cracked me up.

I went with Del, he cracks me up quite a bit, with his sarcasm...

but others are moving their way up...bootneck and xotoxi have given me a good chuckle or two as well.

xsited1 cracks me up (why isn't he on your poll?). He and xenophon make me frequently lol.

I had only 10 choices and can't put more in a poll. *pouts* So I just picked the first ones to come to mind. Maybe I should change my name to Xsited though, if I don't get any votes I will.

I laugh at Publius Adnauseam the same way I laugh at a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. It's not humor, it's pity.

Oh my gosh, so true PC....Dillo definately makes me chuckle with his sarcasm and one liners from nowhere, and Bones, with her stories like protecting her "man's" merchandise when the bees were after him....is hillarious, and kudos to roomy and xsisted as well!

Man, this poll sucks!

Aaaw, it's okay, not everyone can find everyone who tries to be funny ... well funny. Jokes are not always understood as such, many of mine are so over peoples heads (or perhaps below them) that they often don't realize I am joking.

Forum List

Back