Which politician would you say qualifies?

chopcrazy

Aug 1, 2008
I have been reading the book Wooden on Leadership which has discusses leadership principals. One item that hit home with me was the simple rules of behavior that he learned from his father. The rules of behavior are “Never lie; never cheat; never steal. Don’t whine; don’t complain; don’t make excuses.”

Which political leaders exemplify these rules of behavior?

I might find some that don’t cheat or steal but I am hard pressed to find one that doe not whine, complain or make excuses.

A little help here and point some politicians who exemplify these rules.

Thanks

I have been reading the book Wooden on Leadership which has discusses leadership principals. One item that hit home with me was the simple rules of behavior that he learned from his father. The rules of behavior are “Never lie; never cheat; never steal. Don’t whine; don’t complain; don’t make excuses.”

Which political leaders exemplify these rules of behavior?

I might find some that don’t cheat or steal but I am hard pressed to find one that doe not whine, complain or make excuses.

A little help here and point some politicians who exemplify these rules.

Thanks

Even on the state level, you'd really have to look hard for it.

I saw wooden speak back in the late 80s.

He was an amazing human being.

He had a heart sooo big and a ego sooo small.

I truely think he would have voted for Obama

John Wooden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be true to yourself.
Make each day your masterpiece.
Help others.
Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible.
Make friendship a fine art.
Build a shelter against a rainy day.
Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day.

Last edited:
No such animal exists.

And TM, my guess is if Wooden used his own standards to choose a candidate to support, he probably didn't vote...

Last edited:
Why would a body that has a monopoly on stealing, imprisonment, law and murder attract anyone who believed in those principles?

It's like wondering why a meat market doesn't attract vegans...

Forum List

Back