Which political party is most responsible for our high national unemployment rates?

the govt had nothing to do with the business boom on the Internet.....the American Entrepreneur did that....Geezus i cant believe you said that....:lol:

In wingnut world, the govt had nothing to do with the development of the internet :cuckoo:

You have a comprehension problem???? Harry stated "the govt had nothing to do with the business boom on the Internet"
Seems in Wingnut World that words need to be twisted to get desired results. :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, the fact that govt actually created the internet and made it available to the public had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the internet boom :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, the govt had nothing to do with the development of the internet :cuckoo:

You have a comprehension problem???? Harry stated "the govt had nothing to do with the business boom on the Internet"
Seems in Wingnut World that words need to be twisted to get desired results. :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, the fact that govt actually created the internet and made it available to the public had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the internet boom :cuckoo:

the govt created it yes, but even they were slow to utilise it....the boom was created by all those people who invested money in it on a new and different type of business venture....

the govt created it yes, but even they were slow to utilise it....the boom was created by all those people who invested money in it on a new and different type of business venture....

In wingnut world, the govt made the internet accessible to the public decades before business used it to create a boom, and it was the govt that was slow to use it :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, the govt made the internet accessible to the public decades before business used it to create a boom, and it was the govt that was slow to use it :cuckoo:

we are talking in a business way Sangha.....you know to make money....follow along....i work for the Post Office....do you realise how long it took them to start using the Internet to track Packages like everyone else was doing?.....do you realise how long it took them to use Computers to store info like everyone else was doing.....they were years behind everyone else....follow along Sang....think business....not just communication wise....

we are talking in a business way Sangha.....you know to make money....follow along....i work for the Post Office....do you realise how long it took them to start using the Internet to track Packages like everyone else was doing?.....do you realise how long it took them to use Computers to store info like everyone else was doing.....they were years behind everyone else....follow along Sang....think business....not just communication wise....

In wingnut world, there is a "business way" form of English and a "non-business " form of English.:cuckoo:

In wingnut world, there is a "business way" form of English and a "non-business " form of English.:cuckoo:

How old are you? :razz:

Wrong again.

Have you noticed when Democrats make a mistake Republicans go after them? When Republicans make mistakes, it's the fault of BOTH parties?

Iraq
Letting Bin Laden go
The Katrina aftermath
Medicare part D
the trillions in unneeded tax cuts that created our deficit
No bid contracts
Billions vanishing

Even when Republicans passed their odious agenda through reconciliation, it's still at least half the fault of Democrats. How can that be? Because Republicans said so and their "values" and "morals" prevent them from lying or making false claims.

Almost all of the repubs voted for the budget in 2007 and 2008 and bush* signed both of them, but in wingnut world, "It's the democrats' budget!!!"

Democrats said Saddam was a bad man. Republicans invaded Iraq, therefore, the responsibility is half Democrats. Besides, they both had the same intelligence. Intelligence that may have been provided by the White House.

BULLETPROOF EVIDENCE![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s[/ame]
EVERY STATEMENT BACKED UP BY SOLID SOURCES!

Don't Republicans feel anything when they see their leaders lie again and again?

Even the most simple of simpletons know the only way to make money is to "invest". That's why so many Republican backed corporations moved to China.

And yet, the Republican base doesn't want to spend a single penny investing in this country. Go figure.

in other words ...."im to stupid to follow this thread"....kinda like all the other threads your in....got cha....

in other words ...."im to stupid to follow this thread"....kinda like all the other threads your in....got cha....

In the real world, the govt created the internet and used it for decades before businesses caught on. In wingnut world, that means "the govt was slow to use the Internet"

In wingnut world, that's "talking in a business way". In the real world, it's "talking in a wingnut way"

Don't Republicans feel anything when they see their leaders lie again and again?

Even the most simple of simpletons know the only way to make money is to "invest". That's why so many Republican backed corporations moved to China.

And yet, the Republican base doesn't want to spend a single penny investing in this country. Go figure.

do Democrats?.....

thats funny....i wonder why all the business owners i deliver mail to here ....the great majority who are Republican......have businesses here...in this Country ....mmmm

"The United States in the 1980s devoted 5.2-6.5 percent of its gross national product to military uses; Germany devoted less than half that, Japan less than 1 percent...The American resources so used were at cost to civilian investment and consumption; those so saved in Japan and Germany were available for civilian use and specifically for improving civilian industry. The matter of the use of trained manpower was particularly important. By some calculations, from a quarter to a third of all American scientific engineering talent in recent years was employed in relatively sterile weapons research and development. This talent the Japanese and the Germans devoted to the improvement of their civilian production. Japan, defeated in war by American industrial power, has now in peacetime extensively replaced its erstwhile enemy in productive service to the American consumer." John Kenneth Galbraith The Culture of Contentment

Do you buy American, do you pay extra for American made, do you write companies that outsource, do you ask for an American when you call for service, do you support a fair wage, unions, and a raising of minimum wage, do you tip well, and buy at stores that pay well.

Americans and American businesses as well as most of the policies of the republicans since Reagan are responsible for the changing world of labor in America. Look in the mirror too.

Last edited:
In the real world, the govt created the internet and used it for decades before businesses caught on. In wingnut world, that means "the govt was slow to use the Internet"

In wingnut world, that's "talking in a business way". In the real world, it's "talking in a wingnut way"

the US Military did not use the Internet in a way to make money,they used it for Communication......and since they owned it,they were the only ones utilising it,until they gave it to the public........
the Post Office was years behind EVERYONE else in the Delivery business,and they are the only US Govt Agency which is essentially a Business....you wanna tell me why?......
they knew about this stuff when it was beginning.....they knew UPS and Fed-X....and all the smaller delivery services were tracking parcels and other types of mail.....they knew EVERYONE else was using Computers for info storage......but yet it took them years later to get into this.....tell me Sang.....WHY was the Govt so slow at keeping up with the times?...it cost them a lot of Parcel Business in the meantime....
in the REAL World this is what happened....in Sanghas World it was.....Huh?....i just dont seem to get it.....:eusa_think:

do Democrats?.....

thats funny....i wonder why all the business owners i deliver mail to here ....the great majority who are Republican......have businesses here...in this Country ....mmmm

That's funny. I wonder why all the business owners here....the great majority who are democrats...have business here....in this Country.....mmmmmm

the US Military did not use the Internet in a way to make money,they used it for Communication......and since they owned it,they were the only ones utilising it,until they gave it to the public........
the Post Office was years behind EVERYONE else in the Delivery business,and they are the only US Govt Agency which is essentially a Business....you wanna tell me why?......
they knew about this stuff when it was beginning.....they knew UPS and Fed-X....and all the smaller delivery services were tracking parcels and other types of mail.....they knew EVERYONE else was using Computers for info storage......but yet it took them years later to get into this.....tell me Sang.....WHY was the Govt so slow at keeping up with the times?...it cost them a lot of Parcel Business in the meantime....
in the REAL World this is what happened....in Sanghas World it was.....Huh?....i just dont seem to get it.....:eusa_think:

IOW, the reason why business was so slow to use the Internet to make money was because the govt didn't do it first.

And in wingnut world, the internet was closed to everyone but the military until the mid-90's :cuckoo:

do Democrats?.....

That's funny. I wonder why all the business owners here....the great majority who are democrats...have business here....in this Country.....mmmmmm
whatever that has to do with the reply i gave to Dean about what he stated is beyond me...it was about Republicans,not Democrats....and just so you dont piss your panties over this Sang....i deliver mail to Democrats who also own Businesses here ....its kinda hard for you to follow threads aint it?.....

IOW, the reason why business was so slow to use the Internet to make money was because the govt didn't do it first.

And in wingnut world, the internet was closed to everyone but the military until the mid-90's :cuckoo:

.....lets see if i got this right......the Govt did not do it first....so thats why Business was slow to do it????....WTF???

EVEN THOUGH they(the private sector) were using it for their businesses,to hopefully make money over it, before the Govt did.....god dam your a strange fucker.....answer the question i gave you about the only TRUE Govt business Sang...you know, why the PO was years behind everyone else in Utilizing the Internet.....see if you can comprehend that....

.....lets see if i got this right......the Govt did not do it first....so thats why Business was slow to do it????....WTF???

EVEN THOUGH they(the private sector) were using it for their businesses,to hopefully make money over it, before the Govt did.....god dam your a strange fucker.....answer the question i gave you about the only TRUE Govt business Sang...you know, why the PO was years behind everyone else in Utilizing the Internet.....see if you can comprehend that....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

You had to edit my remarks in order to make it appear that was my opinion I was stating when that inane idea is what YOU believe. How sad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the only wingnut stupid enough to think that the govt was slow to utilize the internet, when the private sector did nothing with the internet for the decades it was open to the public. Here's what you said:

"the govt created it yes, but even they were slow to utilise it....the boom was created by all those people who invested money in it on a new and different type of business venture....
"

The govt was using the internet for decades before "all those people" even knew what it was

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

You had to edit my remarks in order to make it appear that was my opinion I was stating when that inane idea is what YOU believe. How sad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the only wingnut stupid enough to think that the govt was slow to utilize the internet, when the private sector did nothing with the internet for the decades it was open to the public. Here's what you said:

"the govt created it yes, but even they were slow to utilise it....the boom was created by all those people who invested money in it on a new and different type of business venture....
"

The govt was using the internet for decades before "all those people" even knew what it was
are really as stupid as you are here?....what did i edit moron?.....i repeated that statement just as you posted it.....but i do notice you are dancing around the Post Office question.....which tells me you cant answer it.....which doesnt surprise me.....now dipshit...WHO was the first to use the Internet to make money?.....the Govt or the Private sector....i know its a tough question......so take your time....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

"

are really as stupid as you are here?....what did i edit moron?.....i repeated that statement just as you posted it.....but i do notice you are dancing around the Post Office question.....which tells me you cant answer it.....which doesnt surprise me.....now dipshit...WHO was the first to use the Internet to make money?.....the Govt or the Private sector....i know its a tough question......so take your time....

You are just too dumb to realize that you've said the govt was slow to use the internet, when the truth is, the govt has been using the internet since the day the internet was built.

Ans you're also so dumb, you think the govt is a for-profit business :cuckoo:

And let's not forget your original inane claim

""the govt had nothing to do with the business boom on the Internet"

Forum List

Back