Which Political Party is More Racist?

Which Party Is More Racist?

• Democrats

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Republicans

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Both are equally racist: Republicans against minorities and Democrats are reverse racists.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, because of these organizations hate the U.S. Gov. and dispise both parties.

Strange as this sounds.

Several Aryan groups were telling their members to vote for Obama.

Because they want to see the government collapse under a disasterous Obama presidency.

Thus in the insuing anarchy that would follow. People would divide along racial lines.

Their ranks would grow and they would gain control of a white dominated America
How do you know this. Where you at these meetings. Or is this baseless unfounded speculation?

Strange as this sounds.

Because they want to see the government collapse under a disasterous Obama presidency.

Thus in the insuing anarchy that would follow. People would divide along racial lines.

How do you know this. Where you at these meetings. Or is this baseless unfounded speculation?
It was in the news several months ago.

Plus, I also monitor stormfront and other racist boards and read their posts where voting for Obama was discussed and even encouraged..

Strange as this sounds.

It was in the news several months ago.

Plus, I also monitor stormfront and other racist boards and read their posts where voting for Obama was discussed and even encouraged..

Yeah, I forgot about these guys and their diabolical scheme. I remember reading about in the news. Okay, but they ARE the exception, Sunni Man.

Forum List

Back