Which Party Will Have More Sex Scandal-Induced Departures?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's been widely reported that there are at least 20 mores political sex scandals to drop in the near future, perhaps including some that came out this week.

How many would you attribute to Democrats and how many to Republicans?

Also, do you believe they should all step down from office, or from running if they are running?

It's been widely reported that there are at least 20 mores political sex scandals to drop in the near future, perhaps including some that came out this week.

Also, do you believe they should all step down from office, or from running if they are running?

There is something about power ,money and high testosterone ... The ones that bother me the most are the ones holding up quoting the bible while attacking others and the stupid people keep believing them.

Who else is sick and tired of the government corruption, politicians enriching themselves, and sexual harassment? Enough already. Did you know that Government waste and fraud was over $400 billion dollars this year? That's nearly 3 times the cost of the tax reform bill.

$400 BILLION

Obviously most are going to be democrats as they have higher sex drive.

Anyway, none of the accusations are going to be "scandals", as no actual crime will have taken place. Just a bunch of women having wild sex with these high status males and regretting it afterwards. On the other hand, the public doesn't care about that, I can't see this ending well for the democrats, which I have no problem with.

There is something about power ,money and high testosterone ... The ones that bother me the most are the ones holding up quoting the bible while attacking others and the stupid people keep believing them.

Testosterone has nothing to do with it. A woman just dropped out of a race because of it.
Money and power though? You nailed that!

Who else is sick and tired of the government corruption, politicians enriching themselves, and sexual harassment? Enough already. Did you know that Government waste and fraud was over $400 billion dollars this year? That's nearly 3 times the cost of the tax reform bill.

$400 BILLION

I wonder did they ever prove that there is a secret tunnel ? Back in the kennedy days people kept quiet...those days are gone.

Forum List

Back