Which party is most racsist?

yeah switch to the party that has no idea what its talking about on the economy and lies us into war and crashes the economy and then claims its an expert on how to fix it.

because every brown person should be filled with self hate and love your party

We can understand your anxiety at losing voters you've taken for granted for years.

Have Democrats, in their entire history - ever done something as significant as this??

In August 1969, President Nixon issued Executive Order 11478, which required all federal agencies to adopt "affirmative programs for equal employment opportunity." These programs were meant to increase access to education and employment for historically underrepresented minorities, including blacks, Latinos, Asians, women, and disabled persons.

yeah switch to the party that has no idea what its talking about on the economy and lies us into war and crashes the economy and then claims its an expert on how to fix it.

We can understand your anxiety at losing voters you've taken for granted for years.

A reference to history revised? Seems like the a sea change occurred on the voting preference of the black community with the GOP's Southern Strategy. Would you like to respond to the historical evidence or are you comfortable standing by "The Dems have used race for years to keep Blacks voting Democrat"?

Now the GOP is putting forth voter suppression as a means to end alleged massive voter fraud, one of many canards in the GOP's bag of dirty tricks. In America one is innocent until proven guilty, the effort in an election year to change the rules of voting is nothing more than a dirty trick.

Have Democrats, in their entire history - ever done something as significant as this??

In August 1969, President Nixon issued Executive Order 11478, which required all federal agencies to adopt "affirmative programs for equal employment opportunity." These programs were meant to increase access to education and employment for historically underrepresented minorities, including blacks, Latinos, Asians, women, and disabled persons.

So do you support affirmative action programs?

Can't answer my question about? Have to deflect?
How telling.

How telling.

Nixon today would be called a RINO. It is no longer 1969 (I was on active duty then, you likely had not yet been born) and the Republican Party is today far far to the right of center. Nixon signed the Clean Air Act and proposed the EPA, these and other environmental protections are today under attack by the party of Norquist.

So, do you or don't you support Affirmative Action?

Last edited:

How telling.

Nixon today would be called a RINO. It is no longer 1969 (I was on active duty then, you likely had not yet been born) and the Republican Party is today far far to the right of center. Nixon signed the Clean Air Act and proposed the EPA, these and other environmental protections are today under attack by the party of Norquist.

AA was neede at the time Nixon signed it into law. But it is no longer needed in this day and age.

Hey "half truth"? Is there anyway that you could just quietly leave this country and perhaps go fuck yerself while yer on the way?:asshole:

Last edited:
How telling.

AA was neede at the time Nixon signed it into law. But it is no longer needed in this day and age.

Really? How do you know?

there is no reasonable explaination of why blacks dont vote for the republican party that does not inculde the fact that blacks know the republican party is racist.

Latinos pretty much the same

most likely it's because blacks and latinos are prejudiced against white people

Last edited:

Really? How do you know?

Yes really.

And I know this because unlike you, I think for myself.

The intent of the law was to promote equal opportunity. Now we have laws against racial descrimination therefore AA is no longer needed.

there is no reasonable explaination of why blacks dont vote for the republican party that does not inculde the fact that blacks know the republican party is racist.

but there are white people in the dem party too.

kinda ruins your whole racist rant huh?

but there are white people in the dem party too.

kinda ruins your whole racist rant huh?

hypocrisy alert^

sothen it'sOK for minorities and white dems to play racial politics but not white rebublicans?

seems that you expect whites to kiss your ass. White dems do a very good job of kiising black asses, but are short are delivering anything but platitudes.

Forum List

Back