which party is more racist?

well darn, missed this letter nugget

from the poll:

the implicit test found little difference between the two parties. That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

I had Lots and lots of dems mad at me in the past.

for things like talking about the election fraud of republicans.

They thought I shouldnt talk about it.

then the republicans won another election by cheating their asses off

The only facts are the results from a poll, which frankly doesn't do enough to constitute claiming it speaks for anyone that didn't participate in it.

look at you deny information to swat at me for trashing your boys club talk about women

:lol:

Once more, but in English please.

you are completely transparent

You dint like me objecting to the trash talk about the fuckability of women.

you know full well what Im talking about.

BTW this was a completelyt scientific poll.

go read the link.

nearly 80% fo republicans surveyed expressed out right racism in the poll

look at you deny information to swat at me for trashing your boys club talk about women

go read the link.

Honestly, I only vaguely remember what you're saying there, which makes me think I didn't have all that much of a problem with it, because I'd probably remember then.

well darn, missed this letter nugget

from the poll:

the implicit test found little difference between the two parties. That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

that was the categoery of anti black feelings, you know mild prejudice.

Your party still won

explicit racism (79 percent among Republicans compared with 32 percent among Democrats

TM, what could you possibly hope to accomplish from a thread like this?

The racists won't be offended, and they won't change, and the ones that aren't racist will find this offensive, and take it out on you.

It's a lose/lose situation.

facts are NEVER losers.

these are facts.

You want to associate with racists then be a republican
You wouldn't know a fact if it rolled out of one of your MANY empty Vodka bottles, you drunken liberal stooge.

Now, go feed that mutt before your daily blackout episode happens....I worry that the poor lil' bugger is being neglected and shit.

1. a poll is not a fact, rather just a poll

2. the poll showed both dems and pubs to have a majority of people held anti black feelings

3. TM loses again with emotive outbursts

go read the link.

Honestly, I only vaguely remember what you're saying there, which makes me think I didn't have all that much of a problem with it, because I'd probably remember then.

ah you do remember huh?

maybe you should read the link

they would flash picutres of people and then show them a asian symbol and ask them how they felt about the symbol.

the ones who had a black face shown them were more likely to say they didnt like it

just like to add, the poll is not scientific and i destroyed most of the credibility of it on another site and i know TM was there, so not going to rehash something from october 2012

not a current event

fail

Its a scientific poll .

Not like the ones on Fox news designed to make you think Robmoney will win the election

go read the link.

ah you do remember huh?

maybe you should read the link

they would flash picutres of people and then show them a asian symbol and ask them how they felt about the symbol.

the ones who had a black face shown them were more likely to say they didnt like it

Yes, vaguely, which is to say I barely remember anything, but your statement rings a bell for some reason.

It's a poll TM, it's not good enough.

TM is so full of hate for her fellow Amercians..

maybe bullied in grade school?

researchers on race said they were NOT surprised by the results

And Blacks can harbor prejudice against white, asians against black, etc etc

face it TM, you are never going to get prejudice out of the human race though you want to just blame a party,

whatever

Forum List

Back