Which party is giving away too much to minorities?

Which party is doing too much for minorities

• Democrats

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Neither, both or the same

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Republicans

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Just curious how ppl feel. I am thinking about mostly Blacks and Hispanics but would entertain other specifics as well if you feel too much is being done or not enough for Bosnians or whomever. Neither or they should do more are fine answers also.

Also did this make a lick of difference in how you voted and do you thibk Obama or Romney wavered much from their party line?

Why on earth do people think that minorities are somehow need to be given things? Why do you think they can't earn and produce what they need simply because they are in one group instead of another? Do you think that they are somehow inferior because they are in one group rather than another?

I don't get this attitude. Individuals are capable of great things, no matter what group they are classified in. Why let politicians do this to us and divide us?

What do you mean by "doing things"?

Like making them dependent on government?

What do you mean by "doing things"?

Like making them dependent on government?

I suppose "doing too much" could mean either. I prefer to think neither party is being a frenemy though lol.

It has nothing to do with minorities. There's too much being given away, period. We've become an entitlement-minded society, and it's going to drown us in debt until we sink.

Did someone say gifts?

H.R. 6169

The exclusions, deductions, credits, and special rules that make up such tax expenditures amount to over $1 trillion per year, nearly matching the total amount of annual revenue that is generated from the income tax itself.

Since 2001, there have been nearly 4,500 changes made to the tax code, averaging more than one each day over the past decade.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with minorities. There's too much being given away, period. We've become an entitlement-minded society, and it's going to drown us in debt until we sink.

Did you hear about the Booosh World Depression (3-4 trillion), 2 stupidest wars ever 1 trillion+, dingbat?

Just curious how ppl feel. I am thinking about mostly Blacks and Hispanics but would entertain other specifics as well if you feel too much is being done or not enough for Bosnians or whomever. Neither or they should do more are fine answers also.

Also did this make a lick of difference in how you voted and do you thibk Obama or Romney wavered much from their party line?

First of all, it has to do with poor people, and their race doesn't mean a thing. If you are poor and need help, it doesn't matter if you are Black, Hispanic, White, Asian, Indian, or Martian, you are just fucking poor. As to how much they get or whether they are taking advantage of programs, what I find hilarious is that we blame them for everything that is wrong with our economy. The economy is bad and people are out of work, so it's the fault of poor people on welfare. Kick them off of welfare and our economy will be great again. It's just amazing what people think. The problem is that we are pissed because the economy is bad, so we take it out on the easiest target possible. Of course that target is the poor because they cannot defend themselves.

As proof of my assertion, look at the huge movement to drug test welfare recipients. Florida tried it and they found out that less people on welfare were using drugs than people in the general population, yet everyone still thinks it's a great idea to drug test those damn welfare people because they are obviously taking advantage of the situation.

Look at this video. You probably have already seen it before.

[ame=http://youtu.be/wX8KpAANkYY]Judge Judy - Where Our Taxes Goes - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, everyone watches this video and sees the stupid Black kid who is taking our tax money and thinks it is rightfully his to do whatever he wants with. The kid is a retard, and that's actually being mean to retards, but facts are facts. The thing is that most people will watch that and think to themselves or out loud "stupid fucking lazy ni.....", and they will think that is how all Blacks are, and of course this is the reason our economy is such a mess, yet right in the video, we see two other Blacks who work for a living and do not rely on government handouts.

The point is that while there are poeple who take advantage, we blame all poor people, and at the end of the day, they are not the ones killing our economy.

Forum List

Back