Which part of the US will succumb, to SEA LEVEL RISE, first?

this thread is gay

Suckassandballs, your whole Log Cabin Club is queer, Queer Fartbag is out and gay, and you posted after Quasi-mo, who is another three-dollar-hillbilly.

Just what the fuck are you trying to do, suck a dick? Get happy and lick mo-junk.

SnoopyDance.gif

Quasi-mopunk, the sea level on the East Coast of the US is affected, by trade currents, so it is reading higher, than the average 3 mm per annum rise.

Of course, when you are a Log Cabin Club shitpiece, you don't read the OP or satellite data.

OP stands for original post, fucktard, not for the shit you smeared on page 3.
You really should read the actual paper. You know, the topic of your news piece in the OP (and that "shit" you referred to)?

You queer piece of shit, the OP describes how the trade currents are fucking up, and your paper relates to volcanic aerosols, so what do you want to suck? Dick!

I had to tell you, I'd report you, or you wouldn't link your study, which you still haven't related, to any subject, with other links, or to any issue, raised in the OP. Eat shit.

Quasi-mopunk, the sea level on the East Coast of the US is affected, by trade currents, so it is reading higher, than the average 3 mm per annum rise.

Of course, when you are a Log Cabin Club shitpiece, you don't read the OP or satellite data.

OP stands for original post, fucktard, not for the shit you smeared on page 3.
You really should read the actual paper. You know, the topic of your news piece in the OP (and that "shit" you referred to)?

You queer piece of shit, the OP describes how the trade currents are fucking up, and your paper relates to volcanic aerosols, so what do you want to suck? Dick!

I had to tell you, I'd report you, or you wouldn't link your study, which you still haven't related, to any subject, with other links, or to any issue, raised in the OP. Eat shit.
Psssst. Your news piece is about that paper.

2HUV

Alright, let's read Nature Mag:

Hotspot of accelerated sea-level rise on the Atlantic coast of North America : Nature Climate Change : Nature Publishing Group

Dependency of SLRDs on time series lengths for averages of NEH gauges. : Hotspot of accelerated sea-level rise on the Atlantic coast of North America : Nature Climate Change : Nature Publishing Group

If future sea-level variability is forced by aerosols and/or is part of a cycle, SLR in the NEH may also alternately fall below and rise above projections of IPCC scenarios alone.

Our analyses support a recent acceleration of SLR on ~ 1,000 km of the east coast of North America north of Cape Hatteras. This hotspot is consistent with SLR associated with a slowdown of AMOC.

Nice work, Quasi-mo. Just because you are a queer, who wouldn't link or refer to the same issues in the article, I disregarded your reference, to aerosols, which is only a peripheral issue, to the OP, which refers to the disruption, in the trade currents.

The assertion in the study about aerosols is confirmed, by what happened after the Pinatubo eruption, but the overall rise in temperature was maintained, after the Pinatubo drop, followed by a recovery of warming, to the 1998 ENSO spike.

What else do you have? If you link to it right away, instead of proving what a queer you are, I will look at the link, as soon as you post it, instead of cuss you, for a couple of pages, for making me figure out you aren't a female, but rather a Log Cabin Club bitch. You could have referred, to the issues in the OP, but that's queers- you had to get mysterious, with intriguing shit, about aerosols, which is at the very end, of the Nature Magazine piece.

You finally linked to Nature, but still didn't refer to the issues, in the OP. You DID find the better article, which covered the study glossed over, in the OP. Next time, put the link in your post, without being a bitch or diverting the OP.

Eat your meds and shit, you deflecting punkhole. The more I know, the more I believe you need meds, and you probably chug a cup-full.

Scientists warn US east coast over accelerated sea level rise | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Coastal communities have less time to adapt if sea levels rise faster," said Stefan Rahmstorf, at the Potsdam Institute Germany, who published a separate study in the same journal, Nature Climate Change, on Sunday. Rahmstorf's team showed that even relatively mild climate change, limited to 2C, would cause global sea level to rise between 1.5 and 4 metres by the year 2300. If nations acted to cutting carbon emissions so the temperature rise was only 1.5C, the sea level rise would be halved, the researchers found.

--------------------

Relative to AGW, nations have to act, to cut carbon emissions, so temperature rise will be minimized. The article implies the reader is smart enough, to accept how humans emitted CO2, but it does not mention re-greening, so no implication is made, about how humans defoliated.

We should re-green deserts, or suffer consequences.

Sea-level rate differences (SLRDs) for gauges along the North American east coast show a distinct spatial pattern using time-series windows of 60, 50 and 40 yr (Fig. 1a–c and Supplementary Figs S1 and S2). For 60 yr (1950–2009), the largest SLRDs occur from Cape Hatteras to Boston (mean SLRD=1.97±0.64 mm yr−1; 2σ; confidence intervals account for serial correlation, equations (3)–(5)). South of Cape Hatteras, SLRDs are not statistically different from zero (mean SLRDs=0.11±0.92 mm yr−1), whereas north of Boston, SLRDs are either negative or not different from zero (mean=−0.94±0.88 mm yr−1). The 40-yr window (1970–2009) exhibits the largest mean NEH SLRD (3.80±1.06 mm yr−1), and positive differences continue north of Massachusetts and into Canada. For all three durations, SLRDs south of Cape Hatteras are not significantly different from zero. Similar patterns are found for quadratic accelerations (Supplementary Fig. S2).

SLRDs for 60-yr time series at gauge locations across North America. : Hotspot of accelerated sea-level rise on the Atlantic coast of North America : Nature Climate Change : Nature Publishing Group

Dependency of SLRDs on time series lengths for averages of NEH gauges. : Hotspot of accelerated sea-level rise on the Atlantic coast of North America : Nature Climate Change : Nature Publishing Group

-------------------

CO2 normally turns down, from the usual Holocene maximum, of 280 ppm, toward the consistent minimum, of 180 ppm. But somebody pushed it up, to 400 ppm. I bet Quasi-mo doesn't like what lumberjacks did, so quasi-blocking is evident. Lumberjacks aren't OK, mo.

Alright, let's read Nature Mag:

Hotspot of accelerated sea-level rise on the Atlantic coast of North America : Nature Climate Change : Nature Publishing Group

If future sea-level variability is forced by aerosols and/or is part of a cycle, SLR in the NEH may also alternately fall below and rise above projections of IPCC scenarios alone.

Our analyses support a recent acceleration of SLR on ~ 1,000 km of the east coast of North America north of Cape Hatteras. This hotspot is consistent with SLR associated with a slowdown of AMOC.

Nice work, Quasi-mo. Just because you are a queer, who wouldn't link or refer to the same issues in the article, I disregarded your reference, to aerosols, which is only a peripheral issue, to the OP, which refers to the disruption, in the trade currents.

The assertion in the study about aerosols is confirmed, by what happened after the Pinatubo eruption, but the overall rise in temperature was maintained, after the Pinatubo drop, followed by a recovery of warming, to the 1998 ENSO spike.

What else do you have? If you link to it right away, instead of proving what a queer you are, I will look at the link, as soon as you post it, instead of cuss you, for a couple of pages, for making me figure out you aren't a female, but rather a Log Cabin Club bitch. You could have referred, to the issues in the OP, but that's queers- you had to get mysterious, with intriguing shit, about aerosols, which is at the very end, of the Nature Magazine piece.

You finally linked to Nature, but still didn't refer to the issues, in the OP. You DID find the better article, which covered the study glossed over, in the OP. Next time, put the link in your post, without being a bitch or diverting the OP.

Eat your meds and shit, you deflecting punkhole. The more I know, the more I believe you need meds, and you probably chug a cup-full.

Maybe instead of blaming the guy who actually RESEARCHED your OP, you should read and "somewhat" understand your OP. IT's really nasty to blame the dog for eating your homework...

At least SiModo's quotation should sound familiar to one who's sooooo convinced of the VALUE of said article.. Yes? No?

Del-- You crack me up. Brevity. Brilliant.

this thread is gay

Suckassandballs, your whole Log Cabin Club is queer, Queer Fartbag is out and gay, and you posted after Quasi-mo, who is another three-dollar-hillbilly.

Just what the fuck are you trying to do, suck a dick? Get happy and lick mo-junk.

SnoopyDance.gif

s0n.........saw this on DRUDGE today. Who kneeeeeeeeew? Oreo comes out with a gay cookie!!!

gayoreo.jpg

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/oreo-surprises-26-million-facebook-fans-gay-pride-post-141440

Anyway.......thought you might be interested since you want to go jumping off buildings every time somebody refers to something as gay...........

Last edited:
this thread is gay

SnoopyDance.gif

s0n.........saw this on DRUDGE today. Who kneeeeeeeeew? Oreo comes out with a gay cookie!!!

gayoreo.jpg

Oreo Surprises 26 Million Facebook Fans With Gay Pride Post, Sparking Backlash and Support | Adweek

Anyway.......thought you might be interested since you want to go jumping off buildings every time somebody refers to something as gay...........

Florida post Debbie will lose a few hundred yards to a couple miles, and with many counties partially submerged, tough to tell. The St. Mary's River is 8 feet over flood stage NOW, high tomorrow, the Okefenokee just got larger. There is one poster from Jax, I believe, many streets flooded there today, but some waters are receding. Debbie dumped 26 inches of rain on Wakulla county, only 6-8 here. Earliest fourth storm since observations begun, and she formed north of the maximum latitude for June TS. Improved detection and observation? Perhaps, but after a months long drought, still unusual weather, yet again.

The warmer bozo's revel in putting out all this science crap............all the links we've all seen 4 billion times. Should be having monumental impacts on world governments huh...........after all, we're about to disappear under the sea..............

One problem though assholes......................

Nobody gives a rats ass................nobody...................

What the Failure of Rio+20 Means for the Climate

By Bryan Walsh
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Expectations were extremely modest for the Rio+20 Earth Summit that ended last week—and the best thing that might be said about the conference is that it managed to clear that very low bar. Despite the presence of more than 50,000 people and about 100 heads of state and government—though not, notably, U.S. President Barack Obama—the summit produced very little of note. The final statement that was negotiated at Rio—titled "The Future We Want"—was 253 paragraphs of affirmations and entreaties that added up to little more than a plea for something better. The Chinese diplomat Sha Zukang, who headed Rio+20 for the U.N., called the statement "an outcome that makes nobody happy," while environmental NGOs were blunter: "A failure of epic proportions" said Kumi Naidoo, the executive director of Greenpeace International, adding that the statement itself was "the longest suicide note in history."
Read more: What the Failure of Rio+20 Means for the Climate - TIME

Read more: What the Failure of Rio+20 Means for the Climate - TIME

Its called..................L O S I N G

Florida is being nibbled away now, I don't see all the way under until the end.

I haven't noticed any vast hoards of refugees fleeing Florida. In fact, I haven't even noticed anyone selling their homes on the beach.

The access roads are closed in NE Florida due to flooding at this time, many chose to 'flee' inland as parts on the west coast were inundated. A few more 'unusual' TS seasons maty thin out the herd of 'no state income tax'* carpetbaggers. Note TS Debbie was headed for Texas, than did a 90 degree turn, even TS can be nauseated it appears. :eusa_whistle:

*When the "I don't want to pay to live in America, other peoples' lives are enough sacrifice!" crowd gets here, they get to gripe about the astronomical numbers of other taxes that don't make up the difference post Bush 'tax cut', and eliminated Federal funds. Maybe the Saudis who were given billions more, and the Iraqis educated on our tax $$$$ dollars will help us by visiting the US, and buying up more of the country. :D

Interesting. We have predictions of sea level rise based on present observations that would affect one of the most economically vulneble parts of the nation, and, from Florida, observations of a pattern of ongoing storms that validate the scientists concern about the increase in water vapor created by the increase in atmospheric heat.

And from the 'sceptics' all we have is nonsense.

Maybe instead of blaming the guy who actually RESEARCHED your OP, you should read and "somewhat" understand your OP. IT's really nasty to blame the dog for eating your homework...

At least SiModo's quotation should sound familiar to one who's sooooo convinced of the VALUE of said article.. Yes? No?

Maybe instead of being Log Cabin Club queers up a tree, Fatass and Quasi mo could go out and eat shit, at a trendy restaurant.

Quasi mo didn't link the irrelevant quote, in his comment, which was from a Nature Magazine story, referred, by the OP's article. Queezy's comment was NOT in the OP's Guardian article. Queezy's deflection-quote was accompanied, by an off-the-wall, queer slur, about AGW. The quoted aerosol paragraph is an afterthought, to the linked Nature Magazine article, to which Quasi-mo did not link, in his post, until I told him to do that, in the post, after his quote with slur. So eat lumberjack-shit, wingpunks.

Quote: "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK . . ." No you aren't, Queezy and Fatass.

Since Queezy was being weezy, he kept up the diversion and deflection, until it was time for me to go over the OP, again, at which time I was on a PC, which clearly showed the highlighted links, including the one, to Nature Magazine. We need not have waited, except you anti-science and anti-journalism Log Cabin Club queers are so mysterious and obnoxious, both.

You wingpunks are too queer to be with. Abe Lincoln used to sleep with guys, apparently. When do you assholes come up with some "Four score" and whatever? You sure are queer. So when does slavery end, assholes?

Also from the Guardian:

Climate change: Rising sea level to submerge Louisiana coastline by 2100, study warns | Environment | guardian.co.uk

A vast swath of the coastal lands around New Orleans will be underwater by the dawn of the next century because the rate of sediment deposit in the Mississippi delta can not keep up with rising sea levels, according to a study published today.

Between 10,000 and 13,500 square kilometres of coastal lands will drown due to rising sea levels and subsidence by 2100, a far greater loss than previous estimates.

------------------------

This hurrican season is just getting started. Damage by Debbie looks unpleasant. Will Gulf hurricanes take NOLA, before Atlantic storms take Florida?

Subsidence from water-table failure will compete, with failure of the sediment accretion systems.

This information, about Cape Hatteras to Boston is related to the OP story, in the Guardian:

Rising sea level puts US Atlantic coast at risk: report - Yahoo! News

The sea level on a stretch of the US Atlantic coast that features the cities of New York, Norfolk and Boston is rising up to four times faster than the global average, a report said Sunday.

This increases the flood risk for one of the world's most densely-populated coastal areas and threatens wetland habitats, said a study reported in the journal Nature Climate Change.

Since about 1990, the sea level along the 1,000-kilometre (620-mile) "hotspot" zone has risen by two to 3.7 millimeter (0.08 to 0.15 inches) per year.

The global rise over the same period was between 0.6 and one millimeter per year, said the study by the US Geological Survey (USGS).

If global temperatures continue to rise, the sea level on this portion of the coast by 2100 could rise up to 30 centimeters over and above the one-meter global surge projected by scientists, it added.

The localized acceleration is thought to be caused by a disruption of Atlantic current circulation.
"As fresh water from the melting of the Greenland Ice Sheet enters the ocean, it disrupts this circulation, causing the currents to slow down," USGS research oceanographer and study co-author Kara Doran explained.

"When the Gulf Stream current weakens, sea levels rise along the coast and the greatest amount of rise happens north of where the Gulf Stream leaves the coast (near Cape Hatteras)."

The hotspot stretches from Cape Hatteras, Northern Carolina to north of Boston, Massachusetts and also includes other big cities like Philadelphia and Baltimore.

"Extreme water levels that happen during winter or tropical storms, perhaps once or twice a year, may happen more frequently as sea level rise is added to storm surge," Doran told AFP.

"Scientists predict that this will lead to increased beach erosion and more frequent coastal flooding."

Another study has shown a one-meter sea level rise to increase New York's severe flooding risk from one incident every century to one every three years.

-------------------------

And all the flapyaps here will find something silly and nonsensical to say about the clear danger to our coastal urban areas.

The flapyaps are the idiots, like you, claiming that there is such a danger.

But even if there is: you tube-steaks have yet to properly associate it with anything within the control of human kind.

Seriously, anyone who believes the KerryWonOhio clone has anything productive to add is showing their political intentions loud and clear.

Forum List

Back