Which paganism is the most threat to Christianty?

Which paganism is the most threat to Christianty?

• Atheism - communist

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brahman - Hinduism

• Confucianist

• Taoism

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Islamic

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other Neopaganism - Satanic,Heathenism,Slavianism & else other.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I DID complain about some Neg Rep and was called out for being a whiner. After my peers pointed that out to me I realised they were right and I appologised to the person I was having a prob with and we buried the hatchet at least for now. We have an issue that we will NEVER agree upon we just have to espect each other enough to not try to impose our views on each other.

taoism is a huge threat to everyone. those disruptors must be stopped. funny with this op considering catholics are responsible for the more deaths that any other group throughout history.

People forget that the Catholics started out as simply Romans. Their empire dwindled and eventually became Christian and their ceasars popes...but the Catholic CHurch is not THE church (unless you happen to be a Catholic and believe that is so).

Just thought I'd point that out. It started out as a pagan empire that morphed, but in the early days, the Romans persecuted Christians. So ppl who claim the Catholic Church is the "original" and "primary" church couldn't be more wrong. The Catholic Church used to be the Roman Empire, and used to slaughter Christians.

Forum List

Back