Which one of these was the worst president ever?

Which President Was the Worst

• Richard Milhous Nixon

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • George Walker Bush

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • James Earl "Jimmy" Carter

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Thomas Woodrow Wilson

Votes: 18 17.8%

• Total voters
I would want to pick obama myself at the moment but, to be fair, he isn't done yet so who knows maybe he will pull a 180.

I'll pick the person who started this progressive movement that has sunk america through both parties.

Wilson is the proximate cause of the mess we are in today, although Obama is doing everything he can to make it as bad as possible.

I was going to say George Bush, but then I decided to steal his quotes. "I don't think about him anymore". I'm truly not concerned".

Wilson easily, though I'm kinda sad you missed Buchanon, as he could have been the only one to make me pause on hitting the "wilson" button.

Wilson's complete @#*$#@($&#@(&$ up of the end of WWI and the Spanish Flu Pandemic should assure him a spot in the bottom 5 for the rest of time. The fact he was actively pursuing becoming President of the World (tm) via the League of Nations while on the US Taxpayer dime was pretty crappy too. Between assuring us a future war with Germany, a future war with Japan (botched that one too Woody), actively blocking attempts to fight the Flu Pandemic, and setting the wheels of the Great Depression in motion I'm not sure how he had time to actually do anything Progressive, and yet, he did.

Carter, hands down. Why? Two words: MISERY INDEX

Carter is a good one...but even Obama has eclipsed him...but the choice hands down (in my mind) is Wilson and his progressivism and during that era gave us the 16th/17th Amendments "League Of Nations"...and all that follows is history.

Some presidents have added to his 'legacy' some have tried to steer it away from that 'legacy'...

But I like this picture now that you mention Jimmah...

carter-obama-copy2.jpg

:lol: ;)

Wilson easily, though I'm kinda sad you missed Buchanon, as he could have been the only one to make me pause on hitting the "wilson" button.

Wilson's complete @#*$#@($&#@(&$ up of the end of WWI and the Spanish Flu Pandemic should assure him a spot in the bottom 5 for the rest of time. The fact he was actively pursuing becoming President of the World (tm) via the League of Nations while on the US Taxpayer dime was pretty crappy too. Between assuring us a future war with Germany, a future war with Japan (botched that one too Woody), actively blocking attempts to fight the Flu Pandemic, and setting the wheels of the Great Depression in motion I'm not sure how he had time to actually do anything Progressive, and yet, he did.

sorry man. I wanted to pick a few recent, the one that was impeached, one that has been conistently labelled (worst president in modern history), and then wanted to list the one I would pick (wilson)

I think "Other" is being added to the poll.

None of the above.

Reagan for me.

is it something specific? Would you like to elaborate on what you didn't like.

Im just asking out of curiosity.

I'm not her, but I could see why she'd pick him. I wouldn't, as I think anyone from Nixon forward it's too soon to crown them "worst", but Reagan is probably going to answer for some stuff 50 years or so down the line.

Lots of Conservatives like to hold up Reagan as the paragon of Conservatism, but once you weed out the rhetoric from the actual actions, you see a lot of the seeds of the issues we're facing today firmly rooted in Reagan's time in office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back