Votes: 6 27.3%
  • American Horror Story

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Highway Thru Hell

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Trailer Park Boys

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:
Some people multitask and watch TV while reading and posting to USMB.

Posting thousands of posts on USMB is sign to get a life also :)

No it isn't. I can post 40 posts in half an hour easily. :D Posting doesn't take nearly as much time as watching a television show. Most of them are going to be an hour long.

Especially true when you post in the games or music threads. Then you can accumulate a ton of posts.
So 40 posts is approximately the same as watching a half hour of TV. 80 posts equates to an hour program.

I guess you must have taken my comment (made in a joking manner) quite seriously. Sorry to have hurt your snowflake feelings. :D
Well, I'm just jokingly picking on you myself.

Chopped. That is the only one of those shows that I've seen. I don't know where people find the time to watch all of these shows anyways. Get a life! :2up:

No it isn't. I can post 40 posts in half an hour easily. :D Posting doesn't take nearly as much time as watching a television show. Most of them are going to be an hour long.

Especially true when you post in the games or music threads. Then you can accumulate a ton of posts.
So 40 posts is approximately the same as watching a half hour of TV. 80 posts equates to an hour program.

I guess you must have taken my comment (made in a joking manner) quite seriously. Sorry to have hurt your snowflake feelings. :D

Picking on me? You can't pick on me. I'm way cooler and more awesome than you! Lol!

Picking on me? You can't pick on me. I'm way cooler and more awesome than you! Lol!
I was hoping to goat you into picking on me..... that way other's will think I'm cool.... and awesome.

I was hoping to goat you into picking on me..... that way other's will think I'm cool.... and awesome.

No they won't. :p

I will always be a misfit.

I still love that movie and watch it every year. Lol.

I can remember being afraid of the bumble.

:ack-1:

When I was 5.... that's the part that ran me into another room of the house.

Some scary movies still do that to me! That's why I don't watch scary movies! I know it's fake, but I still don't like it.

Some scary movies still do that to me! That's why I don't watch scary movies! I know it's fake, but I still don't like it.

Scary movies usually don't phase me now..... but a sappy chick flick will make me cry.

Scary movies usually don't phase me now..... but a sappy chick flick will make me cry.

I usually only cry if someone dies or is having a really rough time. Love movies don't really make me cry. In fact, most of the time I think they are kind of cliche. They've kind of done the "love" thing to death in movies by now. :lol:

I hate scary movies. That said, last night I channel stumbled onto one before I realized it was one. It was called "Get Out" and it was really good even funny.

I hate scary movies. That said, last night I channel stumbled onto one before I realized it was one. It was called "Get Out" and it was really good even funny.

Well, sometimes when they mix in humor, it is more tolerable and makes it a little less scary. Still though, I just don't enjoy movies about killers killing people and torture and stuff like that. That is just not enjoyable viewing for me personally.

Well, sometimes when they mix in humor, it is more tolerable and makes it a little less scary. Still though, I just don't enjoy movies about killers killing people and torture and stuff like that. That is just not enjoyable viewing for me personally.

Same. I avoid them when I can.

This scary movie was totally different. :laugh2: (but maybe I was just high)

Forum List

Back