Which of These Foods Would You serve For a Summer Party?

Which of these foods would you be willing to serve for friends at lunch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fried chicken. I would serve fried chicken in my summer party!

What's wrong with fried chicken?? :dunno:

I think it is the same as as wearing Klan robes according to the leftist.

BLM would have to okay it first.

Unbelievable! :cuckoo:

Just depends how PC you wanna be Skye.

I like the crispy skin.

And white meat.

Does that make me a bad person?

no, it does not make you a bad person

why should it? it's only chicken ...fried chicken

I like fried chicken. I would serve fried chicken in my summer party!

What's wrong with fried chicken?? :dunno:

I think it is the same as as wearing Klan robes according to the leftist.

BLM would have to okay it first.

Unbelievable! :cuckoo:

Just depends how PC you wanna be Skye.

I like the crispy skin.

And white meat.

Does that make me a bad person?

no, it does not make you a bad person

why should it? it's only chicken ...fried chicken

I thought because I was white I was always guilty of racism?

You want the best chicken ever eaten? Look no further than my semi-wood-fired chicken BBQs. I soak the chicken for many hours beforehand in my marinade brew of BBQ sauce, garlic sauce, brown sugar, black peppers and one of those airline shooter-bottles of tequila (I think its trace aftertaste makes the BBQ sauce taste more complex). Long enough for the meat's individual cells to absorb the flavoring. Then over a half fiery wood, half briquette fire. I've been doing this for 20 years and my BBQ chicken has never gotten a complaint!

The foods themselves isn't racist but implying that all black people eat them is.

If someone brings donuts to the office, does that imply all white people like donuts (unless it is a police station)?

I dont see that as the implication if I am bringing some food to work; I am bringing it in the hopes that some will like it.

IF some blacks are there and they like it too I was not implying that they would.

The racial discussion in our nation is just juvenile with kind of nonsense going on today.

Eating watermelon in the summer... while my family was renting this little cottage by the sea....and having for dessert watermelon was a tradition....a family tradition

If anybody thinks I am going to hate the watermelon because of political correctness....he or she must be crazy and totally out of his/her mind.

Closed. This is not a current event and frankly, I don’t even know what the hell the point of this thread was

We have actual racist food now, according to some, but how pervasive is this fear of racist food?

So I thought I would do a quick poll here and get some idea.

racist-food.jpg

View attachment 153347

^^^^
What is it? Is it baby chickens? :confused-84:

Pig intestines. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back