Which of the Party's Convention Was The Best, And Why?

The commies did a much better acting job, even had pros on the set. Forgot US flags at first then made up for it by feigning lots of patriotism.

knowledge is very important. education is very important. you clearly have neither. you might want to start with learning what communism is.

or you could always ask dumb Donald since he's the one with the commie ties.

:thup:
He gets along with everybody. Hillary gets along with nobody. Your lack of education and cognitive skills are duly noted.

They both had their moments. DNC was alot of style and bullcrap. Rnc was no style but some good points.

But it is pretty sad when the DNC mentions the constitution more than the rnc
You know you're a partisan hack when even your leaders aren't as delusioned as you are.

Donald Trump Distances Himself From GOP Convention: ‘I Just Showed Up’

The fact that Donald himself is running from the debacle that was last week's RNC proves that the DNC's was 1000 times better.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

RNC had some good speakers , except many were negative on the Hillary witch hunt.

I found that the DNC reached out to every single one of us in one way or another... I found the DNC to be uplifting and hi energy..
As far as Bill closing his eyes BFD...he had open heart surgery and the DNC for 4 days makes anyone tired.
Who are you!?!?!

No way I could be thanking you and repping you so often.

Where the heck is Eaglewings!?!?!

lol...Liked the DNC a lot and I feel the pulling back to my party....I do like the wall, and going after the big money with Trump but the Dem's reach out to everybody. it seems.

I liked both of them equally....
And for this reason and this reason alone.....

They both brought in a shitload of money to each city.....
Take away the expenses and they both still brought in money
to a crappy Obama economy....

The DNC had the only convention in which a candidate dropped out of the entire party before the end of the convention.

The DNC had the only convention in which a candidate dropped out of the entire party before the end of the convention.

They also had the chair of their party resign in disgrace before the start of it....
They also had the eventual nominee under investigation by the FBI right before it....

But the Liberal media isn't all that interested in that.

RNC had some good speakers , except many were negative on the Hillary witch hunt.

I found that the DNC reached out to every single one of us in one way or another... I found the DNC to be uplifting and hi energy..
As far as Bill closing his eyes BFD...he had open heart surgery and the DNC for 4 days makes anyone tired.
open heart surgery?....that was like 10-12 years ago....

Especially to the economies of the local prostitutes in Cleveland.

You know how the saying goes..."Wherever there's Republicans, there's strippers and prostitutes."

You know how the saying goes..."Wherever there's Republicans, there's strippers and prostitutes."

and Obamas security forces

The female hookers said there was no big bump in interest, but the gay male rent boys did a booming business in Cleveland.

Forum List

Back