Which of the Party's Convention Was The Best, And Why?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
So now that we've seen the offerings of both the Republican and Democratic National Conventions, which one do you think was the better of the two? Why?

What are the implications of your answer?

th

I don't pay attention to pageants, there's never any substance, it's just a show; performance "art", and speeches are meaningless attempts at emotional manipulation.

So now that we've seen the offerings of both the Republican and Democratic National Conventions, which one do you think was the better of the two? Why?

They already had their pep rallies??!!! And I missed them??!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:banana: :beer::happy-1:

:thewave:

:rock:

They both had their moments. DNC was alot of style and bullcrap. Rnc was no style but some good points.

But it is pretty sad when the DNC mentions the constitution more than the rnc

RNC had some good speakers , except many were negative on the Hillary witch hunt.

I found that the DNC reached out to every single one of us in one way or another... I found the DNC to be uplifting and hi energy..
As far as Bill closing his eyes BFD...he had open heart surgery and the DNC for 4 days makes anyone tired.

They both had their moments. DNC was alot of style and bullcrap. Rnc was no style but some good points.

You know you're a partisan hack when even your leaders aren't as delusioned as you are.

Donald Trump Distances Himself From GOP Convention: ‘I Just Showed Up’

The fact that Donald himself is running from the debacle that was last week's RNC proves that the DNC's was 1000 times better.

RNC had some good speakers , except many were negative on the Hillary witch hunt.

I found that the DNC reached out to every single one of us in one way or another... I found the DNC to be uplifting and hi energy..
As far as Bill closing his eyes BFD...he had open heart surgery and the DNC for 4 days makes anyone tired.
Who are you!?!?!

No way I could be thanking you and repping you so often.

Where the heck is Eaglewings!?!?!

The Republican Convention was more authentic and informative. The Democratic Convention tried to reinvent Hillary while playing to its base by promising more government programs to be paid for by increasing taxes on corporations (not clear on how this will produce more jobs). Good optics, but rife with talking points for the GOP regarding the economy and immigration policy. Some bounce for Hillary, but all will be forgotten by the end of the Olympic Games.

The real show will begin after Labor Day. The Presidential Debates will be interesting, but external events may be the determining factor as to who gets elected.

You know you're a partisan hack when even your leaders aren't as delusioned as you are.

The fact that Donald himself is running from the debacle that was last week's RNC proves that the DNC's was 1000 times better.
You should stop reading that garbage.
I'll rot your brain.

The DNC was a disaster: The Brown mother made no sense (she is a thug and her son was a thug that attacked a cop); the anti-cop sentiment, I mean they chanted anti-cop slogans during a moment of silence; the illegal alien speech was a disgrace (selling out the country to garner a few votes is the way to destroy the country); outright fallacy filled speech after speech; the beyond hypocritical and narcissistic Obama speech; all the bullshit Bernie protests (the guy is a born loser and his followers are the biggest group of losers); the antisemitism on display made even Hillary apologize for it; the lack of American flags; the anger at the chants of USA USA; and of course the self-loathing and hatred for America that is so present in the Democrat message.

All of this makes the Democrats a disgrace.

One, he isn't my leader. Two, he is the reason it had no style. And yes style wise the DNC was superior if you can ignore the Marxist crap as well as the behind the new scenes problems

The commies did a much better acting job, even had pros on the set. Forgot US flags at first then made up for it by feigning lots of patriotism.

The commies did a much better acting job, even had pros on the set. Forgot US flags at first then made up for it by feigning lots of patriotism.

knowledge is very important. education is very important. you clearly have neither. you might want to start with learning what communism is.

or you could always ask dumb Donald since he's the one with the commie ties.

:thup:

The DNC was the easiest "Where's Waldo?" ever. Conservative flacks challenged you to find flags and cops, but they were EVERYWHERE. WTF?!?!

Forum List

Back