Which of the Inauguration narratives do liberals like best?

Choose one

• Trump showed humility. He must not have written his speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He sounded like an asshole and divisive. Trump must have written his speech.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im going to go with divisive asshole.... when the fuck has Trump ever shown humility?

I like his thoughts on going after the 'Islamic state' isis and the rebuilding of USA Military Matthew !!

I like his thoughts on going after the 'Islamic state' isis and the rebuilding of USA Military Matthew !!

I like the idea of destroying the ISIS and I like the idea of a strong military...

How do you make the military stronger?
---------------------------------------------------------------------- I'M NO expert but I would say to get rid of all the social engineering that's been going on under mrobama . Then rebuild the Navy which is down on ships , rebuild the Air Force which is down on modern functional aircraft , rebuild the Army and Marine Corp with more normal men Matthew . .

Last edited:

I like the idea of destroying the ISIS and I like the idea of a strong military...

How do you make the military stronger?
by giving them 1 trillion dollars more in funding a year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- give them ALL the money they need with the Trump and his team as overseers . Nothing more important than having the most lethal , baddest , best military in the world . Without that you are reduced to kissing azz and negotiating with both friends and foes POwl . It is best to have a military that no one in the world would DARE to mess with POwl !!

More jobs
Infrastructure
Border security
Immigration control
Less regulation more business!

What is not to like?

Forum List

Back