Which notorious dictator is most likely to be deposed within four years?

Which notorious dictator is most likely to be deposed within four years?

• Basgar al-Assad

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barry Soetoro

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Hu Jintao

• Vladimir Putin

• Kim Jong Un

• Hugo Chavez

• Mohamed Morsi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2w7r4o2.png

I take 20 IQ points off everyone who calls the President "Barry Soetero" because they think they are clever but are actually exposing themselves as ignorant birthers who, for some reason, are completely mystified and bedazzled by the name Obama was given when he was adopted by his stepfather.

They hear History Channel conspiracy music in their heads contemplating why Obama changed his name to Obama after his stepfather divorced his mother. As if he was not Obama until that time, and must have changed his name from Soetero to Obama to hide something. It completely escapes them that he changed his name BACK to Obama, the name he was given AT BIRTH. It also escapes them that when they make fun of someone's name who was adopted, they are insulting everyone who was ever adopted by a step-parent.

Which, of course, just makes thinking people realize the GOP is getting dumber by the minute. You can actually hear the intelligence circling the drain every time one of these retards speaks or writes.

So when they use the name "Barry Soetero", I always imagine some retard in the corner wetting himself while laughing the way retards do.

Last edited:
2w7r4o2.png

I take 20 IQ points off everyone who calls the President "Barry Soetero" because they think they are clever but are actually exposing themselves as ignorant birthers who, for some reason, are completely mystified and bedazzled by the name Obama was given when he was adopted by his stepfather.

They hear History Channel conspiracy music in their heads contemplating why Obama changed his name to Obama after his stepfather divorced his mother. As if he was not Obama until that time, and must have changed his name from Soetero to Obama to hide something. It completely escapes them that he changed his name BACK to Obama, the name he was given AT BIRTH. It also escapes them that when they make fun of someone's name who was adopted, they are insulting everyone who was ever adopted by a step-parent.

Which, of course, just makes thinking people realize the GOP is getting dumber by the minute. You can actually hear the intelligence circling the drain every time one of these retards speaks or writes.

So when they use the name "Barry Soetero", I always imagine some retard in the corner wetting himself while laughing the way retards do.

So now libs think they can redistribute IQ points :lmao:

Forum List

Back