Which network will you be watching tonight?

I am going to watch Fox, MSNBC and C-Span, fliping back and forth.
If Romeny is the clear winner I will watch MSNBC just to watch Chris Matthews meltdown.

Which network will you be watching tonight?
Why would it matter, tonight is the one night of the year that all of the Networks become the Cartoon Network.

I set the remote with three favorite channels (MSNBC, Fox, CNN) and I switch from one to the other.

MSNBC........been waiting for this for 2 years!!! Wouldnt miss it for anything.............

MSNBC.png

msnbc-tca.jpg

Who cant love tuning in to see 4 mental cases sitting on ungreased telephone poles for 5 hours.

Last edited:
I will likely switch between NBC (they are hacks to the core, but occasionally offer some intelligence) and maybe Fox (which I rarely tune to, but on an important night like tonight, I want a chance at some real news).
NBC? Or MSNBC?

I'll be bouncing back and forth between Fox and MSNBC until a winner is about to be declared. Then I'm gonna jump to the losing network to watch the spinning and scowling.

Woot! Don't forget the popcorn!

:rock:

Does anyone know if Sean Hannity will be on ANYWHERE tonight? I would PAY to watch that implosion.

I'm staying at the hotel where Scott Brown is having his party tonight, so I'm going to watch from there. I imagine Fox News will be on.

Well, I hope you packed your Vancouver Green Man suit for the occasion! :D

Forum List

Back