Which network will you be watching tonight?

MSNBC and CurrentTV.

There is a special "Talking Liberally with Stephanie Miller" from 7-8 EST. That is one funny show.

After that, I will be mostly watching Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Chris Matthews celebrating. :)

During commercials, I'll switch to FOX, who will haz a sad. :lol:

MSNBC and CurrentTV.

There is a special "Talking Liberally with Stephanie Miller" from 7-8 EST. That is one funny show.

After that, I will be mostly watching Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Chris Matthews celebrating. :)

Oh yeah, I guess I will have to watch Fox hazzing a sad. :D

MSNBC and CurrentTV.

Do you have CurrentTV? It's Al Gore's network, you know... ;)

Have you ever seen Stephanie Miller?

MSNBC and CurrentTV.

Do you have CurrentTV? It's Al Gore's network, you know... ;)

Have you ever seen Stephanie Miller?

I do have it but never watched for some reason.

As Digby said:

It would be really cool if they didn't call the race before the polls close on the west coast. We may not be Real Americans out here, but e do have some important business to take care of for tens of millions of people.​

If you aren't familiar, you should visit that site often. Really smart guy. Wish I knew who it was.

I will likely switch between NBC (they are hacks to the core, but occasionally offer some intelligence) and maybe Fox (which I rarely tune to, but on an important night like tonight, I want a chance at some real news).

I'll be bouncing back and forth between Fox and MSNBC until a winner is about to be declared. Then I'm gonna jump to the losing network to watch the spinning and scowling.

Woot! Don't forget the popcorn!

:rock:

As per my usual I will be bouncing between them all.

Forum List

Back