Which Mr Obama do you believe?

And another thing, now that hussein is claiming "things aren't as bad as we say," they, meaning pelosi and her lap dog hussein, can FORGET another massive spending orgy. NO MORE BAILOUTS, NO MORE STIMULUS, YOU'RE DRUNKEN SPENDING SPREE IS OVER!!!

Your rhetorical question seems to be based on the asumption that the economy hasn't changed in the last six months.

The economy not only has changed, there has been a paradigm shift in the influence of the people that have been making the financial decisions in this nation. They have not only been shown to have feet of clay, but also brains of mush.

The spector of a government beaucrat looking over their shoulder and determining their wages has been an absolutely wonderful incentive for actually doing what the CEOs are paid for, running profitable companies.

Any company that is recieving government aid, should be allowed to pay it's CEO only $249,999 annual salary, no bonuses. That would keep the fellow from having to pay onerous taxes, and put more money into the growth of the company.

In the Fortune 500 of the US companies, the average compensation of the CEO compared to that of the workers in the companies is a ratio of over 600 to 1. In the next highest ratio nation, Germany, the ratio is 22 to 1. And German companies seem to be a bit better ran than ours. Hmmm.......

Obama was placed in an economic black hole. He was never supposed to escape. He was supposed to squirm.

If he fails -- and we hope he does -- we will win in 2010 & 2012.

If the economy recovers, we will say he delayed its recovery. We will change the subject. We will talk about the national debt, the growth of Big Brother, and the erosion of traditional values.

Then, in 2012, we will take the White House back and distract the morons with terrorism and homosexual marriage, so that we may once again give this country's riches to those who have earned it.

Last edited:
He had to scream doom and gloom to get elected. Someone forgot to tell him he's not running for President anymore, he IS President!

So you noticed he is still campaigning to.
:clap2::clap2:

Campaigning is all that he knows HOW to do. I just don't think he really has the ability to project the consequences of the things that he says today into the future. Talking down the economy was necessary in order to get his Democrat 40 year wish list passed, so he talked down the economy. I don't think it ever occured to him that his "talking down" was going to cost 3 trillion dollars in stock market losses. I'm not sure that even if he had known the cost, that he wouldn't have done it the same anyway. Now it's politically expedient to talk up the economy in order to try to boost the stock market and in turn boost his own poll numbers. This is going to be a LONG 4 years.

I heard an economist on tv yesterday say that "Americans had lost 11 trillion dollars." Eleven trillion!

So you noticed he is still campaigning to.
:clap2::clap2:

Campaigning is all that he knows HOW to do. I just don't think he really has the ability to project the consequences of the things that he says today into the future. Talking down the economy was necessary in order to get his Democrat 40 year wish list passed, so he talked down the economy. I don't think it ever occured to him that his "talking down" was going to cost 3 trillion dollars in stock market losses. I'm not sure that even if he had known the cost, that he wouldn't have done it the same anyway. Now it's politically expedient to talk up the economy in order to try to boost the stock market and in turn boost his own poll numbers. This is going to be a LONG 4 years.

This is EXACTLY what's going on. The dems finally had their poster child in the White House and they had a filibuster proof majority on the hill. They knew there wasn't going to be a better time than now to ram through their forty year long wish list of government spending and new government agencies, so hussein had to go out there and like the con man he is, convince the American people that the ONLY way things would get us out of this MASSIVE CRISIS, which he only said about a THOUSAND TIMES, was to pass some INCOMPREHENSIBLE amount of money spending bill! Now, a smirking, arrogant, knows he's pulled off a fast one hussein is trying to tell us, "oh it's never as bad as we say." Well is that right mister obamalamadingdong? That sure sounds to me like either one, you had no fucking idea what you were talking about, or two, YOU FUCKING LIED TO US!

I'll tell ya folks, I hate this slimy little prick with a passion. Most of that massive spending bill the liberals rammed down our throats to "SAVE US" won't be spent until between 2011 and 2019!!!!! obama is breaking BIG campaign promises and now caught outright LYING to us. What next? Oh wait.... that's right, HE WANTS TO CUT BENEFITS FOR SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERANS!!!

Who ever voted for this fucker ought to be hiding their face in shame.

Yes they should be,but since they are actually glad Oblah blah and Pelosi are ramming libby pork down our throats,they will just play dumb and defend everything that comes down the pike from the fraud..

Your rhetorical question seems to be based on the asumption that the economy hasn't changed in the last six months.
Since when has an economy ever not changed in 6 months despite what the government morons claim they are doing? The economy is cyclical, government intervention only fucks up the cycle (usually for the worse). See the Soviet Union of the 80's for a perfect example of a fucked up government run economy.

Forum List

Back