Which movies do you find scary and why?

Anything with Hugh Grant in. He freaks me out... and he's a crap actor.

And chick flix.... I hate chick flix.

ooooooooo i love scarey movies....i let very little like that scare me....the orginal hitcher...scared me....so much that at 4 am....i woke da man up and made him stay awake with me....but as far as horror movies...."pumpkin head"

exorcist for me.

Yes, the Exorcist. Also sometimes I think I can watch 20/20 real serial killer stories or on HBO they show documentaries on the BTK killer, Ted Bundy, etc.. I always end up turning it off and locking all the doors and windows.

Most scary movies, goes without saying, I'm too scared to watch.

Anything by Michael Moore... for he has some way of making the ignorant and mentally deficient buy into his crapola.. making the country worse for all of us

But in terms of true horror movies.. none really get to me... but when I first started watching horror, I appreciated the original Nightmare on Elm Street for being much different.. though now seems tame compared to today's horror

anything with ventriloquist dummies or evil clowns

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture927-creepy4.gif

Alien but only because the aliens lose.
I hate scary movies, don't see the need for them. I saw Alien when it first came out thinking it was just another Sci fi movie. I worked security at night and had to go into the subbasement 3 times a shift with all the narrow traces, duct work, piping, steam, etc........... and it is was poorly lit.

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Curious George

...because I think gay men living with rodents or small primates are creepy.

I hate scary movies, don't see the need for them. I saw Alien when it first came out thinking it was just another Sci fi movie. I worked security at night and had to go into the subbasement 3 times a shift with all the narrow traces, duct work, piping, steam, etc........... and it is was poorly lit.

How about Ernest Goes to Camp?

How about Ernest Goes to Camp?

Galaxy Quest.
(Oh! That's just wrong!)

Forum List

Back