Which MAN do you prefer?

Head hair or face hair?
Both. The only time I trim my facial hair is when my mustache gets stuck in my teeth. And the only time I cut the hair on my head is for charity. Or some sort of dumb stunt with fire when half of it gets burned up anyways.

I'm 6'1" and currently it's nearly down to my ass. So I won't be lighting farts anytime soon.

I hate kissing and having a hair full of moustache. So gross
If it's getting in the way it's time for the scissors.

Head hair or face hair?
Both. The only time I trim my facial hair is when my mustache gets stuck in my teeth. And the only time I cut the hair on my head is for charity. Or some sort of dumb stunt with fire when half of it gets burned up anyways.

I'm 6'1" and currently it's nearly down to my ass. So I won't be lighting farts anytime soon.

I hate kissing and having a hair full of moustache. So gross
If it's getting in the way it's time for the scissors.

My husband is a rebel. If I tell him I don't like something he'll do it on purpose. Keeps me on my toes I guess.... so annoying!

Sam Elliott

Ohhhh, yes!! Sam Elliott ... I'd know that voice anywhere. LOVE it when he does the Dodge Ram commercials. Um-mmm. He had a good role in "Roadhouse" ... and played it to the hilt! Just got a new movie "I'll See You In My Dreams" with him and Blythe Danner - his role was relatively small, but well done.

Forum List

Back