Which makes for a more civilized less violent socieity???

Which society has more civilized people

• Society where people are taught much like Global Warming, personal responsibility

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • there should be a cop on every corner,more rules,regulations, "nanny stat"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Simple question for you and just a simple answer is all, no nuances, no BUTs.. just answer
Is any society become better, more civilized by having:
1) a cop on every corner OR
2) people taught COMMON SENSE (much like "global warming has been taught)
and therefore be more responsible?

In other words should people be taught with the same level of intensity i.e. pre-school kids being taught "green is good", car makers pushing electric cars, govt. funding solar panels.. all the same expenditures advertising,etc. that

A) THINKING, COMMON SENSE,i.e. Golden Rule.. "do unto others as you would have others do unto you".. being taught from preschool etc. will add more improvement to a society

B) Or a cop on every corner, the nanny state, more rules,regulations,laws!

WHICH society would progress if Personal Responsibility was taught educated about
the practical values???

Last edited:
You blew it by bringing global warming into the picture. That's my idea of brainwashing and quackery, not responsibility.

Simple question for you and just a simple answer is all, no nuances, no BUTs.. just answer

In other words should people be taught with the same level of intensity i.e. pre-school kids being taught "green is good", car makers pushing electric cars, govt. funding solar panels.. all the same expenditures advertising,etc. that

A) THINKING, COMMON SENSE,i.e. Golden Rule.. "do unto others as you would have others do unto you".. being taught from preschool etc. will add more improvement to a society

WHICH society would progress if Personal Responsibility was taught educated about
the practical values???

the practical values???

You really should not troll when you've been drinking.

Which makes for a more civilized less violent socieity???

Tooooooooooooooooooooo obvious....

Option III

mmj_stethiscope.jpg

:cool:

the practical values???

Having both parents in the household.

In other words the exact opposite of what liberals have championed.

Once again the IQ level of this board is shown in full force!
I just wonder why people think that TEARING down others RAISE them up?
And for those that comment swooped way over your heads...

YOU..f..king. idiots! YOU THINK the most efficient method of law enforcement is HAVING more cops?
G..d you are so stupid!
WE ARE SEEING THE AFFECT of surrendering Personal responsibility to the NAnny STATE!
If any of you that made idiotic responses want to improve YOUR life TAKE more responsibility for it!
For example everyone of you that commented in a snarky, juvenile manner.. just once THINK!
THe next time you are going 40mph in a 20mph school zone.. THINK!
THE reason for the limit is you as idiots don't seem to recognize YOU'll KILL that kid that darts in front of you cause YOU CAN'T stop the car fast enough!
YOU don't drive over the limit bECAUSE IT's the LAW YOU drive the limit BECAUSE you can kill a kid!
That's called social responsibility! Common Sense! Golden Rule!
YOU juveniles haven't been taught by your parents or your school system that Common Sense
is the MOST efficient way societies advance... NOT by legal systems but by understanding that
if you screw a customer by cutting the coke.. YOU will not have customers cause they DIE!
So even coke dealers KNOW they have to give their customers something other then death!

So if we taught kids from pre-school the same way we are teaching them about "global warming..
(you idiot that asked what's that got to do with "violence"...DUH.. it was an example!) if we
taught with the same fervor as the global warming evangelists/teachers... we might not have "Global warming" you idiots!!!
You don't drive 40mph because you can kill someone and NOT because it's against the law!
You don't give your customers bad products/services cause customers won't come back!
All the above examples are why societies ADVANCE i.e. personal responsibilities ..common sense!

New Topics

Forum List

Back