Which libtard will be the first to claim VICTORY in the face of a Walker win?

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
So people... you all know which libtards fucknuts have been claiming for months now that Walker will lose the recall election. It seems like Walker is going to win HUGE in WI tonight.

Which of the usual libtards will be the first to claim a victory in the face of what is shaping up to be an overwhelming Walker win?

My money is on either Dickless Fuck, or Christine.

BTW... I was referring to posters on USMB...lol

Last edited:
Well it was a bit of an economic boom to the state due to all the money spent.

BWAHAHAA!

Yeah, Rush was reporting this yesterday and he predicted this. RIGHT ON CUE. The first paid, er I mean volunteer liberal to trot out this talking point.

The idea that Walker had all this "outside money" from the state and this made an "unfair" advantage.

AS IF THE UNIONS weren't pouring money into the state to try and recall Walker.

Go ahead with that one libs.

We will just keep laughing.

Hey, I thought this Wis was a referendum on the country.

I guess it won't be a referendum no more, right? Or is it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The usual suspects, TM and rdean.

I was listening to XM/Sirius on the way home and I heard of an interesting exit poll question that was asked in Wisconsin: When should recall elections be held?

1. Anytime.
2. When the votes are there.
3. ONLY When ACTUAL Crimes Were Committed.

I'm figgerin' that if option 3 was implemented in all 57 states that much of this "recall harassment" by the opposition party would go away.

So people... you all know which libtards fucknuts have been claiming for months now that Walker will lose the recall election. It seems like Walker is going to win HUGE in WI tonight.

Which of the usual libtards will be the first to claim a victory in the face of what is shaping up to be an overwhelming Walker win?

My money is on either Dickless Fuck, or Christine.

BTW... I was referring to posters on USMB...lol
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/227273-congratulations-to-the-koch-suckers.html

There was some peon WI State Senator on Rachel Madcow's show tonight talking up this helping them set up to the national election process in WI.

They will never admit they lose anything, even when Obamination is canned in a few months.

BWAHAHAA!

Yeah, Rush was reporting this yesterday and he predicted this. RIGHT ON CUE. The first paid, er I mean volunteer liberal to trot out this talking point.

The idea that Walker had all this "outside money" from the state and this made an "unfair" advantage.

who gives a shit..

Well you do, or you wouldn't be spewing your sour grapes all over the place!

120508waaaaaambulance.jpg

Plasma needs a WAAAAmbulence, quick! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There was some peon WI State Senator on Rachel Madcow's show tonight talking up this helping them set up to the national election process in WI.

They will never admit they lose anything, even when Obamination is canned in a few months.

No, they will claim there was some "conspiracy" that stopped them.

It's always a "conspiracy" when they lose.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

who gives a shit..

Well you do, or you wouldn't be spewing your sour grapes all over the place!

120508waaaaaambulance.jpg

Plasma needs a WAAAAmbulence, quick! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is my 2nd post in a Walker thread tonight...but no you totally hit the nail on the head sam.im totally whining about a meaningless election(to me).

I don't live in that state, the people wanted walker to stay,that is their choice.

Now as for you, well again who gives a shit. You don't live there. This has nothing to do with you. All you are doing is jumping on the bandwagon because your team got a win. You are part of the problem, not the solution,as always.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be here.

And for all you libs telling us the WI recall doesn't count. You libs sure predicted a win, proved the country was going to vote for Obama!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJhelbrIoYU]DNC Chair WI Elections 'Dry Run' For Obama. - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BWAHAHAA!

who gives a shit..

You clearly do if you are taking time to post a response to deride the post.

Forum List

Back