Which liberal commie scum said this about guns?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City

“There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons”

First winning answer is the "The OohPooPahDoo the Most" poster of the day

“There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons”

Fuck Ronald Reagan

YOU WIN!!!!

It was that great liberal commie 'merica hating HIlter loving scumbag REAGAN!!!

You're the MOST, man!

"Ronald Reagan said that (and I WORSHIP him like Jesus!) so I MUST agree with everything he says!" :uhoh3:

That's the Liberal way of thinking.

RonaldReaganCowboyHat.gif

RonaldReaganCowboyHat.gif

Most right wingers have that photo proudly displayed above their bed which they spank off to every night.

Last edited:
Never forgave Reagan for that...or the ridiculous level of spending under his watch (of course, that seems like a pittance compared to today). He eventually got taxes in the right direction I suppose, but he's far from my favorite President.

Say, Poo, do you have a liberal icon that never said nor did anything you'd disagree with? Name him/her and let's see what we can come up with. Game?

Which knuckle dragging right wing Republican said this? And this is why there will be no changes in the law.

“As many of you know, I grew up in Searchlight, in a home surrounded by the desert. Our dusty town didn’t have a high school, we didn’t have a grocery store, and there wasn’t even a place to buy a bullet.

“So it was a big deal when I could go out with my brother and father to shoot at targets out in open land. We’d take turns using our bolt-action .22-caliber rifle. Now I have eight guns, but I still have that .22, and it’s still my favorite.

“I have passed my love of shooting to my own grandchildren. My grandson Mason has come to love shooting sports just as much as his grandfather.

“Many of you have similar stories from your childhood – stories of bonding with your parents and siblings while shooting targets or shooting dinner – and stories of bonding with your children and grandchildren.

“Now your families and mine are fortunate to have such an impressive place to learn the skills of sport shooting – to learn the importance of safe shooting – to exercise our Second-Amendment rights – and to celebrate our Western heritage.

“I am so pleased that Wayne LaPierre is with us today. We have stood together in so many battles over the years.

“Just a few years ago we worked to protect our gun manufacturers from junk lawsuits. And as a result of that legislation, America’s gun companies are still America’s gun companies. That good law protected thousands of good jobs.

“Wayne and I also stood together to defeat the so-called Assault Weapons Ban. I voted against the ban when it was first proposed, I voted against it when folks tried to renew it, and I will continue to oppose it.

Did we give us on using Hitler as a role model for gun control so soon?

Which knuckle dragging right wing Republican said this? And this is why there will be no changes in the law.

“As many of you know, I grew up in Searchlight, in a home surrounded by the desert. Our dusty town didn’t have a high school, we didn’t have a grocery store, and there wasn’t even a place to buy a bullet.

“So it was a big deal when I could go out with my brother and father to shoot at targets out in open land. We’d take turns using our bolt-action .22-caliber rifle. Now I have eight guns, but I still have that .22, and it’s still my favorite.

“I have passed my love of shooting to my own grandchildren. My grandson Mason has come to love shooting sports just as much as his grandfather.

“Many of you have similar stories from your childhood – stories of bonding with your parents and siblings while shooting targets or shooting dinner – and stories of bonding with your children and grandchildren.

“Now your families and mine are fortunate to have such an impressive place to learn the skills of sport shooting – to learn the importance of safe shooting – to exercise our Second-Amendment rights – and to celebrate our Western heritage.

“I am so pleased that Wayne LaPierre is with us today. We have stood together in so many battles over the years.

“Just a few years ago we worked to protect our gun manufacturers from junk lawsuits. And as a result of that legislation, America’s gun companies are still America’s gun companies. That good law protected thousands of good jobs.

“Wayne and I also stood together to defeat the so-called Assault Weapons Ban. I voted against the ban when it was first proposed, I voted against it when folks tried to renew it, and I will continue to oppose it.

Is it the same guy currently embroiled in a bribery scheme? That one?!

Businessman in fraud case ties Utah AG to scheme | The Daily Caller

A little out of context, asswipe?

Ronald Reagan as Governor of California, 1967, supporting gun control legislation aimed largely at preventing the Black Panthers from carrying loaded weapons in public, as California law allowed.

Ronald Reagan was referring to the Black Panthers, who walked around in public with guns in full view. It's not an endorsement of gun control. It's simply a comment of when and where they are appropriate.

Ronald Reagan was referring to the Black Panthers, who walked around in public with guns in full view. It's not an endorsement of gun control. It's simply a comment of when and where they are appropriate.

Well, that's your opinion. Put it in context with objective, credible non-wack sources, please. I think RR was probably talking about the beginnings of militias.

Forum List

Back