Which lefty outlet can I count on to do this story?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Who is going to report on why special counsel has not been assigned to investigate Hillary as well as The Clinton Foundation's multiple felonies?

Will it be The Washington Compost? New York Slimes? Nothing But Crap? Clinton News Network? Surely, this is a huge story; surely, it's a bigger story than the method of a guy's nothing out of the ordinary legal fees for this Nothing Burger issue: Trump campaign paid Trump Jr.'s lawyer 11 days before Russia story broke

Let's get on this, "trusted" media.

Who is going to report on why special counsel has not been assigned to investigate Hillary as well as The Clinton Foundation's multiple felonies?

Will it be The Washington Compost? New York Slimes? Nothing But Crap? Clinton News Network? Surely, this is a huge story; surely, it's a bigger story than the method of a guy's nothing out of the ordinary legal fees for this Nothing Burger issue: Trump campaign paid Trump Jr.'s lawyer 11 days before Russia story broke

Fox and right wing crazies have been making accusations and looking for evidence of that for years. If they had found any reason to believe their claims were true, there would be a reason to have an investigation. By all means, the right wing crazies are free to continue their fruitless efforts just like they have for 30 years, but if you haven;t found anything to support your accusations by now, I doubt another 30 years will change anything..

Who is Kathy Watson?
Reelection?

The Republican Congress and the White House can instigate investigations anytime they want. If they are unwilling to launch more rabbit hole type wasteful investigations why should the media be willing to waste their time? By the way, there is nothing preventing the conservative media from focusing on such an investigation. The fact is, they have tried, failed and found such investigations to be wasteful and of limited propaganda use. Mostly garbage suitable only for the cult.

They are afraid to go after Hitlery because it makes them all want to commit suicide......

I doubt it would make anyone want to commit suicide, but it has to be disheartening for the people who have gone after her for 30 years with no real success yet.

Fox and right wing crazies have been making accusations and looking for evidence of that for years. If they had found any reason to believe their claims were true, there would be a reason to have an investigation. By all means, the right wing crazies are free to continue their fruitless efforts just like they have for 30 years, but if you haven;t found anything to support your accusations by now, I doubt another 30 years will change anything..

Found evidence? Perhaps you missed James Comey's press conference? :lmao: Even doing a half-ass investigation, Hillary was dead to rights! :lmao:

Found evidence? Perhaps you missed James Comey's press conference? :lmao: Even doing a half-ass investigation, Hillary was dead to rights! :lmao:

Didn't Trump claim he fired Comey because all that was improper behavior for the head of the FBI?

Since Republicans control everyhing and could assign a special prosecutor for this already disproven nonsense at any time, I suggest you Republicans log off the board and call your rube representatives instead of whining here.

Didn't Trump claim he fired Comey because all that was improper behavior for the head of the FBI?

Good point. :lmao:

I never said I believed trump's claim as to why he fired Comey, but at least he recognizes Comey's actions as a potential excuse for the firing.

I never said I believed trump's claim as to why he fired Comey, but at least he recognizes Comey's actions as a potential excuse for the firing.

Oh, I get it now. You're attacking Comey as a means to defend Clinton. Well, the facts of Hillary's felonious actions speak for themselves, dude.

Oh, I get it now. You're attacking Comey as a means to defend Clinton. Well, the facts of Hillary's felonious actions speak for themselves, dude.

Of course her actions speak for themselves. Your silly accusations are just crap.

Of course her actions speak for themselves. Your silly accusations are just crap.

They do.....

Forum List

Back