Which killed more people, 2 rifles, or one rental truck?

The guy in Vegas had two illegal rifles.....versus the other 8,000,000 rifles that law abiding people own and didn't use to commit murder...

He used those rifles to murder 58 people...having passed every single gun control measure the anti-gunners wanted...and would have passed a universal background check as well as registering those guns if it had been required...and if he used 30 round magazines, he could have killed just as many people with 10 round magazines....

58 people...

A muslim terrorist in France, who didn't have to pass any background check used a rental truck to murder 89 people.....And wounded 458....

2016 Nice attack - Wikipedia

So...which killed more people....two rifles, or one rental truck?

Which was harder to get, the two rifles or the rental truck?

First I've read that any of the guns were illegal.

Can you share a source for that?

They may have been illegally modified.

As per plan by the manufacturers.

Big deal. Conservative icon Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with a rental truck.

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia
Timothy McVeigh didn't kill anyone... The truck bomb has been scientifically proven NOT to be capable of the damage done to the OKC fed building. At best the truck bomb would've blown out windows from where it was located. That and the other un-detonated explosives later removed from the actual building weren't put there by him. Witnesses from the building confirm that a group of other men where seen in the days before placing what later they learned were explosive charges on the building support columns. You have to read local news and eye witness reports though to find any of this, the national news ran a completely different story. Also on that morning, all the ATF agents received messages not to come to the building... McVeigh killed no one.

Big deal. Conservative icon Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with a rental truck.

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia
Timothy McVeigh didn't kill anyone... The truck bomb has been scientifically proven NOT to be capable of the damage done to the OKC fed building. At best the truck bomb would've blown out windows from where it was located. That and the other un-detonated explosives later removed from the actual building weren't put there by him. Witnesses from the building confirm that a group of other men where seen in the days before placing what later they learned were explosive charges on the building support columns. You have to read local news and eye witness reports though to find any of this, the national news ran a completely different story. Also on that morning, all the ATF agents received messages not to come to the building... McVeigh killed no one.
Now Timmy didnt kill anyone? What will you rubes come with next? :laugh:

Define "assault weapon" and fyi the average everyday semiautomatic rifle is NOT an "assault" weapon

And a chainsaw can be used for a hell of a lot more than cutting wood.

It all depends on the INTENT of the user not the tool he is using

A gun does nothing but propel a projectile from the barrel. It's the INTENT of the shooter that matters

Yet another fucking idiot who runs screaming " Dedfne Assault rifle. What is the definition" :

Like it can't be defined.

We had a ban at one time, so./ Mr Gun Freaking Expert, it can be defined.

You don't seem to understand that what you morons call an "assault" rifle is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle in existence.

This rifle

ar15_1.jpg

Is no different from this rifle

5816.jpg

They fire the exact same round at the same rate of fire with the same accuracy but you think one is an "assault" rifle because it has some plastic doodads on it

So why do you dipsticks buy the scary one?

I think its a mental stability issue.

FYI I do not own an AR 15
I happen to own the Ruger Mini 14 as in the bottom image.

I don't own an AR because I already have a .223 caliber semiautomatic rifle that performs exactly the same as the AR but you're scared shitless of the AR because in your ignorance you think that it is somehow different from any other semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber.

Now that you not ignorant on the subject maybe you won't be so scared of black rifles with plastic doodads on them.
Go fuck yourself pretend gun expert. Both should be banned & there were pleny that thought your uger should hasve beedn included in that assault rifle ban but was not - possibly because of a payoff.

So again, see if you hsve the guts to answer my question.,

If both are the same, why do your buddies by the top one?

I don't know and I don't care why people buy the semiautomatic they buy.

Maybe black is their favorite color.

Have you done any research into it or are you relying on #MSM to keep you informed? Check it out for yourself, read and listen to eye witness testimony. You can hurl names at me if you want, it doesn't bother me, I know how hard it is to overcome your, "Cognitive Dissidence". It takes a certain amount of courage to dare to ask questions. What will you do if suddenly you find yourself face to face with the truth and its NOT what you've been told? What if you pull at one supposed truth and like jinga it all comes crashing down? Its scary to step thru the looking glass, but would it be better to go on believing and living in lies or would it be better to know the truth?

Answer to OP, the OKC rental truck didn't kill anyone.

Yet another fucking idiot who runs screaming " Dedfne Assault rifle. What is the definition" :

Like it can't be defined.

We had a ban at one time, so./ Mr Gun Freaking Expert, it can be defined.

You don't seem to understand that what you morons call an "assault" rifle is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle in existence.

This rifle

ar15_1.jpg

5816.jpg

They fire the exact same round at the same rate of fire with the same accuracy but you think one is an "assault" rifle because it has some plastic doodads on it

I don't own an AR because I already have a .223 caliber semiautomatic rifle that performs exactly the same as the AR but you're scared shitless of the AR because in your ignorance you think that it is somehow different from any other semiautomatic rifle of the same caliber.

Now that you not ignorant on the subject maybe you won't be so scared of black rifles with plastic doodads on them.
Go fuck yourself pretend gun expert. Both should be banned & there were pleny that thought your uger should hasve beedn included in that assault rifle ban but was not - possibly because of a payoff.

Or maybe they are mentally fucked up & want to play army? They want the one that looks "scary" probably to puff out their chests a little further.

This rifle

ar15_1.jpg

5816.jpg

Or maybe they are mentally fucked up & want to play army? They want the one that looks "scary" probably to puff out their chests a little further.

Kind of like you go with the frilly pink lace to make your vag look a little sexier.

This rifle

ar15_1.jpg

5816.jpg

Like I said I don't care why people buy what they buy.
The fact is there is absolutely no functional difference between those 2 rifles just like there is no functional difference between a red camaro and a black camaro.

The guy in Vegas had two illegal rifles.....versus the other 8,000,000 rifles that law abiding people own and didn't use to commit murder...

He used those rifles to murder 58 people...having passed every single gun control measure the anti-gunners wanted...and would have passed a universal background check as well as registering those guns if it had been required...and if he used 30 round magazines, he could have killed just as many people with 10 round magazines....

58 people...

A muslim terrorist in France, who didn't have to pass any background check used a rental truck to murder 89 people.....And wounded 458....

2016 Nice attack - Wikipedia

So...which killed more people....two rifles, or one rental truck?

Which was harder to get, the two rifles or the rental truck?

Dont forget the knife attacks that plague gun control societies like japan and China as well.

A naked man with a sharp knife sneaking through the night can kill many more people than this.

just ask the Ghurkas that served in North Africa.

Jack the Ripper, The Boston Strangler, who knows who else...
There you go adding facts to the discussion, you're going to make somebody's Prius or Bong Explode

Have you done any research into it or are you relying on #MSM to keep you informed? Check it out for yourself, read and listen to eye witness testimony. You can hurl names at me if you want, it doesn't bother me, I know how hard it is to overcome your, "Cognitive Dissidence". It takes a certain amount of courage to dare to ask questions. What will you do if suddenly you find yourself face to face with the truth and its NOT what you've been told? What if you pull at one supposed truth and like jinga it all comes crashing down? Its scary to step thru the looking glass, but would it be better to go on believing and living in lies or would it be better to know the truth?

Answer to OP, the OKC rental truck didn't kill anyone.
Youre a fucking idiot. He admitted that he did it to his family members and the FBI.
laugh.gif

McVeigh Comes Clean

"the truth is, I blew up the Murrah building."

Evil,
Evil killed everyone in every one of these situations through a lack of respect for life. To them, lives aren't worth a dime. Firearms, Cars, Trucks, etc they are all inanimate objects.

Forum List

Back