Which JFK conspiracy theory has themost weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Utterly embarrassing. This response claims that then, this man is crazy and so are the followers and supporters. How naive of you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0Hs-v-uJ0[/ame]

:clap2: for myself

Every day you set a new record for lameness. First pretending your someone else CD then sticking to this 2.25 second bullshit like it means something.

Fuck you.

Utterly embarrassing. This response claims that then, this man is crazy and so are the followers and supporters. How naive of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0Hs-v-uJ0

Every day you set a new record for lameness. First pretending your someone else CD then sticking to this 2.25 second bullshit like it means something.

Fuck you.

You just said 2.25 seconds means nothing. are you really that naive? I am literally laughing out loud right now. You dont even know what the implications of 2.25 seconds of free fall is, but your willing to BET your life and RISK your dignity and respect to tell everyone IT DOESNT MEAN anything. you are so ignorant to the facts of physics and reality that its disturbing.

I like your "fuck you" as well, really puts into perspective how mature you are. Everyone sees you cronnies are nothing but a nuisance and distraction.

I had an opportunity to confront NIST about the easily demonstrated fact of freefall at the technical briefing on August 26, 2008. I and several other scientists and engineers also filed official "requests for correction" in the days that followed. When they released their final report in November 2008, much to the surprise of the 9/11 Truth community, they had revised their measurements of the collapse of the building, including an admission of 2.25 seconds of absolute freefall.

Freefall is an embarrassment to the official story, because freefall is impossible for a naturally collapsing building. In a natural collapse there would be an interaction between the falling and the stationary sections of the building. This interaction would cause crushing of both sections and slowing of the falling section. I have done measurements on several known demolitions, using similar software tools, and found that they typically fall with accelerations considerably less than freefall. Building 7 was not only demolished, it was demolished with tremendous overkill.

You cannot handle the Facts. You cannot compute them, comprehend them, and reply to them. All you got is distortion and disruption. Disgusting human being.

Freefall and Building 7 on 9/11

Fuck you.

You just said 2.25 seconds means nothing. are you really that naive? I am literally laughing out loud right now.
Thats because you've been bitchslapped silly.

You dont even know what the implications of 2.25 seconds of free fall is, but your willing to BET your life and RISK your dignity and respect to tell everyone IT DOESNT MEAN anything.
Nobody cared before you brought it up CD. Nobody cares now. Its a non-issue.

you are so ignorant to the facts of physics and reality that its disturbing.

Lets see, you've been at this shit for 9 years and the only opinion that you've changed is that people used to pity you as mis-guided. Now they just think you're crazy and deserve whatever hardship comes your way.

I like your "fuck you" as well, really puts into perspective how mature you are. Everyone sees you cronnies are nothing but a nuisance and distraction.
We do what we can. Perhaps you should take your 2.2 seconds to a judge and let her bitch slap you as well. We shouldn't have all the fun.

Fuck you.

You just said 2.25 seconds means nothing. are you really that naive? I am literally laughing out loud right now. You dont even know what the implications of 2.25 seconds of free fall is, but your willing to BET your life and RISK your dignity and respect to tell everyone IT DOESNT MEAN anything. you are so ignorant to the facts of physics and reality that its disturbing.

I had an opportunity to confront NIST about the easily demonstrated fact of freefall at the technical briefing on August 26, 2008. I and several other scientists and engineers also filed official "requests for correction" in the days that followed. When they released their final report in November 2008, much to the surprise of the 9/11 Truth community, they had revised their measurements of the collapse of the building, including an admission of 2.25 seconds of absolute freefall.

Freefall is an embarrassment to the official story, because freefall is impossible for a naturally collapsing building. In a natural collapse there would be an interaction between the falling and the stationary sections of the building. This interaction would cause crushing of both sections and slowing of the falling section. I have done measurements on several known demolitions, using similar software tools, and found that they typically fall with accelerations considerably less than freefall. Building 7 was not only demolished, it was demolished with tremendous overkill.

You cannot handle the Facts. You cannot compute them, comprehend them, and reply to them. All you got is distortion and disruption. Disgusting human being.

Your response proved you can't handle the facts I post. Lol :clap2:

Fuck you.

Your response proved you can't handle the facts I post. Lol :clap2:

crad.gif

Being employed by the FBI in DC at that time, I believed then (immediately) and I believe now that Lyndon Johnson was very complicit in JFK's death. Johnson wanted to be in the White House and he could never have been elected for the office.
thats kinda funny given he was elected in 1964

but it figures PE would believe the nutty conspiracies on JFK, i wontder what others he believes

so, PE, do you believe NASA made landings on the moon?

but it figures PE would believe the nutty conspiracies on JFK, i wontder what others he believes

so, PE, do you believe NASA made landings on the moon?

He's not that far along yet.

He's still working on whether the montgolfier brothers used hot air or nano thermite to fly their balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back