Which is worse

So which part of the article is wrong? You said you can read, now prove it.

Him being gay doesn't make him wrong, it just makes you a bigot.

sheppy has become a tool of the dem/lib party, that piece is bullshit.

Which part specifically? You said you can read.

Prove it.

the following paragraph is a lie

During Tuesday night's broadcast, Smith succinctly debunked Republicans' claims that the Obama administration and the Clinton-led State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to buy a Canadian company with mining interests in the US in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary signed off on the sale and the Clinton foundation got 145M-----------------er, tit for tat.

LOL, you quoted the summary of the article and that's your proof?

You're lazier than I even thought.

a foreign government trying to influence an election, or our own government trying to influence an election.

just for discussion purposes lets assume that the Russians tried to influence our election and the FBI and DOJ tried to influence our election. Doesn't matter who they tried to help or hurt.

Which is worse?

Are not the heads of the FBI and DOJ appointed by the president? Therefore they have influenced our elections.

their roles in government are to be non-partisan. in 2016 they clearly were favoring Clinton and trying to sabotage Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. It's almost as if you were in a coma leading up to the election.

do the emails from strzok, page, lynch, comey, McCabe and others not prove that people high up in the FBI were out to destroy Trump?

Can you read?

Does Trump admitting that Russia helped him and he colluded with Putin directly not bother you at all?

Conservatives: Russians are the biggest threat to this nation

Conservatives: We believe Russia is our ally because Trump told us so. Pay no attention to anything that our own intelligence agencies have said or those indictments that are piling up. Trump would never lie to us.

Russia was and is a threat, no one, including Trump has ever said otherwise. But wouldn't it make sense to make them less of a threat by working with them? or would you prefer nuclear war?

LOL, working with? or for? big difference.

yes, that would be a big difference, remember this "tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election" Obama, the Kenyan messiah.

The Justice Department charged 13 Russians and three companies on Friday in a sprawling indictment that unveiled a sophisticated network designed to subvert the 2016 election and to support the Trump campaign. It stretched from an office in St. Petersburg, Russia, into the social feeds of Americans and ultimately reached the streets of election battleground states.

The Russians stole the identities of American citizens, posed as political activists and used the flash points of immigration, religion and race to manipulate a campaign in which those issues were already particularly divisive/

JUST LIKE YOURE USING IMMIGRATION NOW.
GFY

yep, those evil Russians spent 45K on face book ads. Lock their asses up and declare war.

a foreign government trying to influence an election, or our own government trying to influence an election.

just for discussion purposes lets assume that the Russians tried to influence our election and the FBI and DOJ tried to influence our election. Doesn't matter who they tried to help or hurt.

Which is worse?
Enemies within are by far the most dangerous because they exist under the guise of friendship.

Is the act of exposing corruption within the DNC considered tampering or doing America a solid?

I don't hear anyone challenging the content of the 'leaked emails' as false. I only hear them upset that they were made public.

Is the act of exposing corruption within the DNC considered tampering or doing America a solid?

I don't hear anyone challenging the content of the 'leaked emails' as false. I only hear them upset that they were made public.

The Russians stole the identities of American citizens, posed as political activists and used the flash points of immigration, religion and race to manipulate a campaign in which those issues were already particularly divisive/

CHALLENGE THAT BORIS.

CHALLENGE THAT BORIS.

So, the content of the leaked emails is true then?

Which is worse?

Are not the heads of the FBI and DOJ appointed by the president? Therefore they have influenced our elections.

their roles in government are to be non-partisan. in 2016 they clearly were favoring Clinton and trying to sabotage Trump

James Comey a republican has been shown thru all reporting and investigations that he tacitly helped trump. Then because he refused a loyalty pledge to his orangeness fired him.

Stop with the fake statements.

CHALLENGE THAT BORIS.

not my call or yours ...

if that doesnt piss you off go back to Russia

Which is worse?

The American Press tries to influence every election with its bias.

The weekend before each election the Press always drops their October surprise on the GOP candidate to influence the election. Remember Dan Rather's fake AWOL letter on Bush?

CHALLENGE THAT BORIS.

not my call or yours ...

if that doesnt piss you off go back to Russia

I never lived in Russia. It's colder than Canada and almost as Communist.

But I'm enjoying the fact that the Democrats have suddenly become the John Birch Society.

It has a karmic symmetry to it.

Which is worse?
how was the USA's election influenced by our government?

By Comey's illegal announcement and bashing and thrashing in public for a non existent charge?

that certainly was our gvt official influencing our own elections

and when Comey decided finally 11 days before the election he had to tell the Republicans in Congress he was reopening the investigation due to weiner laptop, and republican congress critters RAN TO THE PRESS, fox news and briebart and every right wing media they were connected to, to announce it?

BOTH are bad, a foreign enemy government influence and interference IS WORSE.....

BY A LONG SHOT!

Which is worse?

Which is worse? Really?

A foreign government meddling in our democratic process to elect the highest official in the world that best serves THEIR interests or.......there is no or. That is worse than whatever bullshit your corporate masters are telling you to "think".
Boston wants to let non citizens vote! Dumbasses!

No they don't. Stop it.
Ewe stop! They dew!

Which is worse?

The American Press tries to influence every election with its bias.

The weekend before each election the Press always drops their October surprise on the GOP candidate to influence the election. Remember Dan Rather's fake AWOL letter on Bush?

Nobody does because it didn’t happen. GWB was AWOL and power craven conservative will lie about anything.

Redfish....

glad to see you have finally made it to accepting the Russian government gave Trump his election! :clap2:

:D

sad to see you are doing Gumby Contortions... trying to now make it all seem A-OK and normal.... you are a good little Trump minion!!! bravo!!!

Which is worse?

James Comey a republican has been shown thru all reporting and investigations that he tacitly helped trump. Then because he refused a loyalty pledge to his orangeness fired him.

Stop with the fake statements.
Actually the FBI was trying to suckup to Hillary because they thought that should be elected

Which is worse?
So you're ok with Russia deciding who is president of the United States?

Would you be if they had weighed in on Clinton's side?

Which is worse?

Treason internal or insurrection by electoral tampering. Either or is worse than external influence in my opinion. While America was founded on the concept of endless internal political strife, within the rules of checks and balances provided by the Founders, and allowing for Supreme Court breathing room, breaking of the rules by one political side spying on the other is sedition on the hoof and must be prosecuted as such.

Foreign infiltration as collusion from somewhere within for benefit or agenda of an external power is akin to throwing open the postern to allow the enemy to sneak inside. No matter how earth-shattering the truth might prove; no matter how many vital Congressional offices might be made vacant or federal departments crippled, the guilty must be identified, prosecuted and punished.

Which is worse?
Clinton.

Which is worse?

The Democrats fixing the nomination for Hillary is far worse. Bernie Sanders got royally screwed. Hard to believe they basically just swept that shit under the rug. I have no idea how Russia can influence our election short of going into the booth with me and forcing me to pull a lever, and I didn't see any Russians at the debates or Trump's speeches.

Forum List

Back