Which is Worse: Papers or Junk?

Their both an abuse of government power.
And thanks to Arizona's new law my state has seen an increase of illegals. So, instead of solving the problem they have moved farther into the US.

BULL SHIT!! A couple of months ago you kooks were claiming a mass exodus of Illegals from Arizona. So which is it? Are they leaving or are they increasing? I hate it when kooks can't stay consistent with their Bull Shit.

If the Feds actually protected the borders instead of spending their time deciding what light bulbs we should use, forbidding caffeine in cocktails, and forcing us to burn food (corn) for fuel, your state would not be experiencing this problem.

And if you are bothered by an increase in illegals in your state, why isn't AZ equally justified in wishing to control the problem in their own?

Maybe, but they should come up with something that actually works.
And my state should make the prove citizenship to get a drivers license. I went to the DOL recently, and it was a hot mess.

Good luck with that. With Motor Voter being pushed everywhere, Driver's Licenses have lost being a reliable ID demonstrating legal status.

I was at the Department of Motor Vehicles renewing my license, the clerk asked me if I wanted to register to vote, I asked how do they know if I am a citizen and the clerk stated they are not allowed to ask.

The right were for airline secutiry before they were against it.

You just cannot reason with frightened people.

Let another terror airline incident happen and they will say we have not been doing enough groping and such.

You mean like John Kerry, the Vietnam war hero who got wounded in the pinkie, he was for the war before he was against it.

Of course, the mentally challenged cannot reason, let alone reason with frightened people.

Why is being fearful so bad, is that the Libels now wish to control emotions, I guess so, no hate crimes, now they label people as frightened as if a human emotion is bad, and how is it that people reason with frightened people every day, talking them out of jumping off a bridge or coming out of a house the barricaded themselves in.

Maybe you meant to state, "you" could not reason with frightened people, but, seeing how wrong you are most likely you fail to discern, "frightened", from "concerned". As well as you fail to see that fear is good.

Dont fear abortion, yet it mutilates some women so they can never ever have a baby, never.

Dont fear Saddam Hussien, he only kills people in Iraq, pays terrorists in Israel, and gave sanctuary to terrorists.

Dont fear homosexuality, yet AIDS is a real danger that kills homosexuals.

Dont fear higher taxes,

And now for my Epiphany.

The Liberals fear global warming.

The Liberals fear peak oil.

The Liberals fear Conservatives.

The Liberals fear the Patriot act.

The Liberals fear war.

The Liberals fear

The Liberals live in a Glass House.

Last edited:
Let's contrast two government policies to see which is more intrusive.

- Arizona's Immigration Law has been criticized because citizens might be asked to show their papers if they are stopped for a traffic violation.

- TSA is now touching people's genetalia in the quest to ensure SAFETY.

Which one is a bigger abuse of government power?

Arizona's law is reasonable and necessary IF you don't want open borders and/or you don't want people to be able to break our laws with impunity. If you don't care about that, then you don't like the Arizona law. As for those who are seeing a larger than usual influx of illegals due to Arizona's more inhospitable climate these days, then why not petition your state to adopt similar laws until illegals are unwelcome everywhere? Make it difficult for the illegals to secure work, get housing, or tap into social services and most will go home. And stay home.

The TSA prodedures should offend every freedom loving American. Instead of using available technologies and effective targeted profiling such as is done in Israel, people who nobody believes are a thread are being subjected to humiliation just so we don't hurt somebody's feelings? How stupid is that?

These have been picked as finalists in the contest to find the new TSA
(Transportation Safety Administration) Slogan. Cast your vote now.

1. Can't see London, can't see France, unless we see your underpants.

2. Grope discounts available.

3. If we did our job any better, we'd have to buy you dinner first.

4. Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady.

5. Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy.

6. Throw a few back at the airport Chili's and you won't even notice.

7. Wanna fly? Drop yours.

8. When we're done with you, you'll need a cigarette.

9. We are now free to move about your pants.

10. We rub you the wrong way, so you can be on your way.

11. It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.

12. When in doubt, we make you whip it out.

13. TSA: Touchin', Squeezin', Arrestin'.

14. You were a virgin.

15. We handle more packages than the USPS.

16. TSA isn't silly, they just want to touch your willy.

17. Stroke of the hand, law of the land.

18. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem.

19. Let your fingers do the Walking.

20. Cough... (again).

21. Reach out and touch someone.

22. Can you feel me now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back