which is worse, mom or son?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Barefoot Bandit's mom: He should steal two-engine planes | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

"Colt is not to be flying a single engine-plane," she insisted, saying she was worried about engine failure. "When I heard that, that just upset me. The rules are he carries a parachute with him and he takes two-engine planes. Tell him he needs to call me."

<<<

I honestly don't know which is worse here, the son who is a consummate criminal, or the mother who complains he's not doing it according to the rules!

What is it with parents these days.....the balloon boy....the solo atlantic sailor....the barefoot bandit....

Environment or heredity? Mom is a double offender.

The kid is nothing but consistent. He doesn't follow anybody's rules.

Last edited:
Little criminals grow up to be bigger criminals. It is sad that the mother is proud of her sons criminal abilities.

That is what artifical acheivement levels in public school will get you.

Must have had a no criminal left behind program there.

Little criminals grow up to be bigger criminals. It is sad that the mother is proud of her sons criminal abilities.

How DARE you try to tell her how to raise her child. If she wants him to fly twin engine planes only that is HER business. :cuckoo:

How DARE you try to tell her how to raise her child. If she wants him to fly twin engine planes only that is HER business. :cuckoo:

Now where did i say anything about how she is raising her son? :cuckoo:

Try reading and try again

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back